Where Pixie-Dusted Birthday Dreams Come True! A July Trip Report! PTR Link! Pg. 116

I am ALL caught up....finally after being gone for about 1 month or so. Looks like a fun day at AK.

I also want to wish Connor a very late Happy Birthday...it looks like he had a good one. It also looks like y'all had a great time at the Dis meet at the mall.

Looking forward to reading about your day at MK.

So much fun! I just adore Kali! We have so much fun riding it! The wetter the better for us! Looks like you had a great end of the day there at the AK, and how fun to kick it at the pool for the evening! I really liked the food court and the pool area at CBR!! :goodvibes

I have yet to ride Kali. I know it's in the near future with a young boy. I'll be subjected to ride after ride. I'll be soaking wet. Unless I pull a Wigd. ::yes::

Glad the kids had fun though!! So you, from the waiting area for Kali, can spray the rafts with water? Now THAT could be fun!!!! :laughing:

I love the snow Kitty and Chelsea's shirts.

I made reservations today for the first week in March at Caribbean Beach. I can't wait to see the flowers and the activities at ESPN the weekend.

I love the snow kitty! I want my very own snow kitty. :rotfl2:

What a great Animal Kingdom day you had, you really got a lot done. :thumbsup2

I love this first picture of the TOL. I love how it is framed by the other trees.

For once that particular spot wasn't crowded with people taking pictures.

Are you sure Chelsea isn't going to fall out of the raft? :rotfl: Sheesh - Brave Girl!

That girl has no fear! :scared:

And I love the snow kitty. I really want one now! :laughing:

He is very cute. He hangs out on Connor's bed with all of his other Disney plushies and Baseball Bear.

What are you thinking about for vacation?

Going to read now...

It would probably be easier to list the places we haven't thought about for vacation. :laughing: We have talked about so many, but I think we are still waffling between DC and Disney.

I love the photos of Chelsea and Connor begging to be sprayed :rotfl:
The snow kitty is too cute! Love it.

They crack me up in those pictures!

Love the pictures on Kali!!!! Great Chelseaxpressions!! :laughing:

Snow Kitty is cute!!! I wonder if he is pals with Yeti? Not likely.

Tracy

Chelseaxpressions! :lmao: Love it!

I think the Yeti would consider Snow Kitty a tasty treat! :rotfl:

I love photo heavy updates.

Looks like the kids had a great time on Kali, they even wanted seconds!

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Snow Kitty. It is adorable! And Chelsea's tank tops are too cute. :thumbsup2

Those two love going on rides by themselves -- it makes them feel so grown up! :laughing:

Chelsea wore the yellow one on our MK day, so you will be seeing lots of pictures of it.

Loving all the Ak updates. Taste of Africa was a blast. I am glad you enjoyed it.

We had so much fun there.

Funny that Charles missed everyone when he chose to stay back. :laughing:

Suffice it to say he did not stay back at any other time on the trip. ;)

Great update. Love the snow kitten and tanks. I really have to explore the shops more at AK. ;)

I love the shops at AK. I think they have a lot of things that are unique to the park.

We'll have to get ourselves a Snow Kitten! It reminds me of our little "Snowy" kitten. ;)

I don't blame you for sitting out Kali... once was enough for me. :rolleyes1

The snow kitty is very cute! I was glad that was what Connor chose for his Everest bribe. LOL!

I love riding Kali, but since I had already changed clothes once that day, I didn't want to get soaking wet again.

Kali amazes me in the fact that you can get so very wet in such a short amount of time!
Unless, you are wearing a poncho and shower cap.

Did you shoot them with water?:rolleyes1

I really need to start bringing along ponchos for the water rides. LOL!

Of course, I sprayed them with water! I couldn't pass that up! :lmao:

Great update!! I hope you sprayed them like a good mommy! ;)

I sure did! They were asking for it so nicely! :laughing:

Great update! You take such great pictures! Love all the souvies from the day.

Thank you! We usually buy so much stuff at Animal Kingdom, but this trip we just bought a couple of things here and there.

I am ALL caught up....finally after being gone for about 1 month or so. Looks like a fun day at AK.

I also want to wish Connor a very late Happy Birthday...it looks like he had a good one. It also looks like y'all had a great time at the Dis meet at the mall.

Looking forward to reading about your day at MK.

Hi! Welcome back! We did have fun at AK and at the DIS meet. Connor thoroughly enjoyed his birthday! Lots more fun coming up at the Magic Kingdom.

So much fun! I just adore Kali! We have so much fun riding it! The wetter the better for us! Looks like you had a great end of the day there at the AK, and how fun to kick it at the pool for the evening! I really liked the food court and the pool area at CBR!! :goodvibes

We always enjoy Kali, too! The kids love getting soaked especially when it is hot out. The pool was the perfect place to hang out! Charles and I drank Mudslides while the kids enjoyed the slides. So relaxing!

I have yet to ride Kali. I know it's in the near future with a young boy. I'll be subjected to ride after ride. I'll be soaking wet. Unless I pull a Wigd. ::yes::

Oh, yes, you will have many rides on Kali later in life! ;)

Glad the kids had fun though!! So you, from the waiting area for Kali, can spray the rafts with water? Now THAT could be fun!!!! :laughing:

Yes, there is a bridge that overlooks the ride with sprayers that you can aim at the rafts! Very fun!!!

I love the snow Kitty and Chelsea's shirts.

I made reservations today for the first week in March at Caribbean Beach. I can't wait to see the flowers and the activities at ESPN the weekend.

Hurray for another Disney trip!!! Have you stayed at CBR before? Going during the Flower and Garden Festival will be so much fun!

I love the snow kitty! I want my very own snow kitty. :rotfl2:

What a great Animal Kingdom day you had, you really got a lot done. :thumbsup2

Snow Kitty is very cute and well-behaved! :laughing:

We did have a lot of fun at Animal Kingdom! Wait until you hear all about our Magic Kingdom day -- that was a great time, too.

It would probably be easier to list the places we haven't thought about for vacation. :laughing: We have talked about so many, but I think we are still waffling between DC and Disney.

I :love: DC. My brother lives about 40 minutes away in MD, so I've had DC in small doses. It is hot hot hot there in the summer. So is Disney. But for some reason, I can take the heat in Disney. Have you considered DC for a long weekend?

If you pick Disney, I'm curious to see what resort you'll choose.

We booked our 10 nights at BLT, but are adding one or two nights before that starts. We're looking into either staying at Pop, CBR, CSR, or WL for those two nights (depending on the AP rates for August). Flights are a bit cheaper if we leave earlier and I like to have the first day and the last day just be travel days. I don't like to cut into my park time. And I will use any excuse possible to extend a Disney trip :lmao:

Another wonderful CP update!! What a great way to end your evening at AK!!! Two rides on Kali, happy soaked kids, heading back for more pool time!!!

LOL...glad Chelsea was able to save Connor's flip flop LOL!!!

Snow Kitty is too cute!! I so wish they had those yeti slippers back!!! I so want a pair of those!

Those two love going on rides by themselves -- it makes them feel so grown up! :laughing:

Oh, I remember that feeling!

The first time I ever stayed at the Grand Floridian, I was ten years old, and it was the whole family, Mom, Dad, and my sister.

I went to the arcade "by myself" and happened to see my sister there! She's seven years older, what I didn't realize at the time was that they sent her a little ways behind me.

Ah, my "independence." :lmao:

Chelsea wore the yellow one on our MK day, so you will be seeing lots of pictures of it.

I bet she looks adorable in it.

What a wonderful AK day! The kids look like they are having a blast on Kali, and how sweet of you to honor their request and spray them! :laughing:

I completely know the feeling you had when Connor lost his shoe, I get that feeling quite often with my two - it's like they forget how to behave as soon as my attention is diverted elsewhere! :rolleyes:

Did you remind Charles that he wouldn't have been bored if he had gone back to the park with you??? ;)

Connor & Chelsea must have been soaked after riding twice.

Love the tank tops that Chelsea got.:thumbsup2 Snow Kitty is cute also.

Love the pics of Connor & Chelsea "soaking up the atmosphere!" :thumbsup2

I think I may have sat Kali out too...it's not fun walking around soaking wet! :sad2:

Glad Connor got his shoe...that would have been a little frustrating! :rolleyes:

Love the tank tops and snow kitty! :goodvibes

Looks like your day was fantastic at AK and it was nice to hear that Charles was bored without the rest of you! :laughing:

Kali is the kind of ride that you can't just ride once. You must get off and instantly get back in line! :cool1: I bet it felt good to get sprayed on that hot day.

Hurray for another Disney trip!!! Have you stayed at CBR before? Going during the Flower and Garden Festival will be so much fun!

This will be our first Flower and Garden Festival and first time at CBR. Any photo's of CBR are greatly appreciated. I loved the ones you posted at the beginning of your trip report of when you first arrived.

Hi there,
Im not sure if anyone has asked yet, but is that a Vera Bradley bag? If so, is it the messenger bag, or the hipster?
Im looking into buying one for my upcoming trip.
TIA :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter