Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Information

My family is interested in attending this party on our trip next month. We'll have 6 adults, and 3 children (6, 3, and 8 months). I see from reading the thread that everyone goes up to the railing to see the fireworks. Is it pretty easy to get a railing spot? Or is it like parades where you end up 4-5 rows deep, and then you're under the roof and can't see anything?

I really think this would be a great way to get to see the fireworks as my brother/SIL aren't going to want to sit around waiting for fireworks on main street. This would give my nephews something to do (eat dessert) while we wait for them, and still have a good view. Plus they *love* Tinkerbell, and I think they would love seeing her fly over them! But I want to make sure that it's fairly likely that they'll be able to see well...

TIA!

We did it two years ago and just sat at our table, which was near the front. Our experience was that some people go to the rail but not all (or perhaps even most). There was plenty of room at the rail when we attended.

If you would like to check the 3rd link in my signature from time to time, there is a running list of who is going on what date...if you'd like to have a DIS-Meet, Let me know and i'll post that information on there as well. :thumbsup2

Will you add us to the party for March 16th!! (3 of us for our last night there, and first time for Dessert Party:cool1:.)

So the time of your reservation is not the time you enter the venue? Does everyone enter at one hour prior to the time of Wishes for that night, regardless of the time of your ADR for the dessert party?

So the time of your reservation is not the time you enter the venue? Does everyone enter at one hour prior to the time of Wishes for that night, regardless of the time of your ADR for the dessert party?

That is correct. Sometimes they may let you in a little earlier, but for the most part, It's 1 hour before Wishes. Now, the line to get into the dessert party starts about 45 minutes before that...and i'm sure that varies. That's what i have noticed the two times we've been there anyways. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to share that we did do the TTDP Wednesday night and felt it was worth every penny and a real pleasure. We likely would not splurge every year, but definitely glad we did it once.

Cool!!!! I have to wait until 6 weeks out for August...we did it last year and we're going to do it again this year on our last night (hopefully!!!) - we have a 5:30 dinner ADR at The Plaza that night so hoping to follow up with the Dessert Party.

I just scored a ressie for 3 on apr 18

kldownunder said:
Booked mine a little while ago for April 15. Glad I can finally relax about it.

I know me too. One of my friends has never been to Wdw so my other friend who is going is like me. A certified Disney freak and we can't wait to show her why we love live and breathe Disney

Hi,

I just called from Australia based on the forums mentioning April has opened and I was told April is still closed??????? I tried to book online but as I do not have a US phone number it did not allow me to proceed.

Can anyone offer me any advise?

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone!
Can someone tell me, how far in advance you can book the wishes dessert buffet? I just called and they said it was too far out :sad1: Also, how long does it last? If wishes is at 10pm how much in advance can we go to start munching on the goodies? Thank you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter