Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Information

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Hunclemarco, May 23, 2012.

1. tinkerhon

tinkerhon DIS Veteran

Thanks !!! Will have to do--- We can always draw on it !! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Angel Ariel

Angel Ariel DIS Veteran

My family is interested in attending this party on our trip next month. We'll have 6 adults, and 3 children (6, 3, and 8 months). I see from reading the thread that everyone goes up to the railing to see the fireworks. Is it pretty easy to get a railing spot? Or is it like parades where you end up 4-5 rows deep, and then you're under the roof and can't see anything?

I really think this would be a great way to get to see the fireworks as my brother/SIL aren't going to want to sit around waiting for fireworks on main street. This would give my nephews something to do (eat dessert) while we wait for them, and still have a good view. Plus they *love* Tinkerbell, and I think they would love seeing her fly over them! But I want to make sure that it's fairly likely that they'll be able to see well...

TIA!

4. GeorgiaHoo

GeorgiaHoo DIS Veteran

We did it two years ago and just sat at our table, which was near the front. Our experience was that some people go to the rail but not all (or perhaps even most). There was plenty of room at the rail when we attended.

5. BurleyGirl

BurleyGirl DIS Veteran

Will you add us to the party for March 16th!! (3 of us for our last night there, and first time for Dessert Party:cool1:.)

6. twodogs

twodogs Mouseketeer

So the time of your reservation is not the time you enter the venue? Does everyone enter at one hour prior to the time of Wishes for that night, regardless of the time of your ADR for the dessert party?

7. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco DIS Veteran

That is correct. Sometimes they may let you in a little earlier, but for the most part, It's 1 hour before Wishes. Now, the line to get into the dessert party starts about 45 minutes before that...and i'm sure that varies. That's what i have noticed the two times we've been there anyways. :thumbsup2

8. Jrits

Jrits Mouseketeer

What is the current pricing?

9. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

In jan it was less than $25 per adult

10. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

I just paid for my March 2013 ADR and it was

$29.81 Adult.

Hugs Mel

11. Mainebound

Mainebound DIS Veteran

Just wanted to share that we did do the TTDP Wednesday night and felt it was worth every penny and a real pleasure. We likely would not splurge every year, but definitely glad we did it once.

12. Hunclemarco

Hunclemarco DIS Veteran

APRIL IS OPEN!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

13. Grandmaof2

Grandmaof2 Mouseketeer

APRIL IS OPEN!!! That's great now waiting for MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance3::cheer2::cool1:

14. DizzDoll

DizzDoll DIS Veteran

Cool!!!! I have to wait until 6 weeks out for August...we did it last year and we're going to do it again this year on our last night (hopefully!!!) - we have a 5:30 dinner ADR at The Plaza that night so hoping to follow up with the Dessert Party.

15. 3Leafs

3Leafs DIS Veteran

I will be waiting with you for August!

16. DizzDoll

DizzDoll DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

17. stmize

I just scored a ressie for 3 on apr 18

18. kldownunder

kldownunder Mouseketeer

Booked mine a little while ago for April 15. Glad I can finally relax about it.

19. stmize

I know me too. One of my friends has never been to Wdw so my other friend who is going is like me. A certified Disney freak and we can't wait to show her why we love live and breathe Disney

20. StephFromOz

StephFromOz Earning My Ears

Hi,

I just called from Australia based on the forums mentioning April has opened and I was told April is still closed??????? I tried to book online but as I do not have a US phone number it did not allow me to proceed.

Can anyone offer me any advise?

Thanks in advance

21. disneyfan888

disneyfan888 DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!
    Can someone tell me, how far in advance you can book the wishes dessert buffet? I just called and they said it was too far out :sad1: Also, how long does it last? If wishes is at 10pm how much in advance can we go to start munching on the goodies? Thank you. :thumbsup2