Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Information

So, a bit confused. I've been to the dessert party before and we've arrived about an hour before Wishes. My 180-day window opens this week and out of curiosity I decided to check and see what was available in April as of today. I am seeing a 6:30 and 7:00 reservation. When I called the CM told me that the dessert party has changed. She said that you show up at 6:30 and eat dessert, leave, and then return before Wishes. Has anyone been recently and can you verify this change? We really enjoyed eating our dessert later in the evening last time. Thanks in advance!
I believe they are now using 6:30 as a "placeholder" time until the fireworks schedule is finalized. We were there last week with a 9:20 check in time for 10:00 Wishes. And they definitely had desserts available at 9 o'clock!!

Be warned, however, that until they correct the time, you will be locked out of making other ADRs in the hour before/after.

I believe they are now using 6:30 as a "placeholder" time until the fireworks schedule is finalized. We were there last week with a 9:20 check in time for 10:00 Wishes. And they definitely had desserts available at 9 o'clock!!

Be warned, however, that until they correct the time, you will be locked out of making other ADRs in the hour before/after.

Where was your table positioned for your 9:20 ressie? We have the same in November, and as table position is determined by the time you got when you reserved, I'm curious. (We also have a 9:00 ressie on another date...)

Where was your table positioned for your 9:20 ressie? We have the same in November, and as table position is determined by the time you got when you reserved, I'm curious. (We also have a 9:00 ressie on another date...)
I believe the tables are assigned by when you make the reservation as opposed to your check in time?? I snagged my ressie literally days before our trip, and our table was right by the check in desk, so not a great location for the fireworks at all. But there was plenty of room at the railing and we moved up there early since we knew we wouldn't be able to see anything from our table. Enjoy!!!!

It's annoying not being able to make ADR's because of the 6:30 time. If anyone else is having that problem, there is a way around it. I was trying to book the Pirate Cruise through the WDW-PLAY phone number, and the CM there asked me if I needed to make any other ADR's. He was able to make a 5:00 ADR for me on our Dessert Party Day -- he said that his system isn't linked to the ADR system, so it doesn't "know" that I already have a conflicting ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!