Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

We are going November 30 - December 8th. I love Disney at Christmas!

Congrats to you guys!!! We are Hoping for one for the middle of nov!! Alway love to go in nov for the Xmas decorations! Where are you staying now that port Orleans is booked? Are both pofq and pors booked up for the FD offer over your dates?

I have been calling to see if I had a pin code for the last two weeks. Today my daughter (who is not going with us this time) received the coveted yellow envelope. I called to check my name again, and no luck. My sil is traveling with us. I had them check for her and she had it attached to her name! Then the CM asked me if anyone else in my house could be listed. Sure enough, my husband has had it all along! Never thought to check his name because all past visits i have made the reservations. Bad news, no rooms left at Port Orleans. We did however get it for Coronado springs! Good luck to everyone out there, the snail mail is still coming. We live in Milwaukee, Wi.

Yeah!

Got FD pin in mail today!!!! :( doubt I will be able to go. I want to stomp like a 2 year old!!! Hope more go out for everyone else!!

Called tonight and no PIN. But, the cast member said to keep checking, and if we see a public code to call right away to apply it. I'm sure I'm reading too much into that, but fingers crossed that this goes public if I don't end up with a PIN!

Where would we find the public codes listed if they were offered?:wave2:

Just wanted to pass on that my mom received her mailer with the PIN today. (here in NW OH).
Although we've known for quite some time that she had it because I called a couple weeks ago checking on my name and found out hers.

We were going to take advantage of it and all of us move our trip up to this year (in an earlier post I said all I had to do with convince DH). Well, he caved and we had booked then after long discussions ended up cancelling :sad1: It was a hard decision to not take advantage of this offer but we decided to wait until next year (the pros of waiting outweighed the pros of moving it up)

Just wanted to pass on that my mom received her mailer with the PIN today. (here in NW OH).
Although we've known for quite some time that she had it because I called a couple weeks ago checking on my name and found out hers.

We were going to take advantage of it and all of us move our trip up to this year (in an earlier post I said all I had to do with convince DH). Well, he caved and we had booked then after long discussions ended up cancelling :sad1: It was a hard decision to not take advantage of this offer but we decided to wait until next year (the pros of waiting outweighed the pros of moving it up)

Awww. But just think - when you DO finally get there, it will feel right and you will completely enjoy yourselves!! This year will go by quicker than you think! (Time seems to fly by these days, whether I want it to or not. Part of getting old, I guess. Not that YOU'RE old, I'm just saying that I'M getting old. LOL)

I'd better stop talking now - I'm making no sense. This PIN code watching on the DISboards has gotten me acting ridiculous!:crazy2:

Aww you are the second person today with the same story. Having to wait til next year. I am so sorry but the trip will be so much better if you know you can afford it. Sorry you had to cancel.

Aww you are the second person today with the same story. Having to wait til next year. I am so sorry but the trip will be so much better if you know you can afford it. Sorry you had to cancel.

Thanks! I'm ok with it - I admit the actual phone call to cancel was tough but after we reality sunk in, it's the best choice (so now I'll be off to get Disney Junior show tickets and Disney on Ice tickets - so I'll still get my fix!). I'll just have to keep stalking Disney to get a PIN code for next year :rotfl:
Maybe booking and canceling will trigger more...

Got my code in the mail yesterday, for our 15th anniversary trip to Disney. It will be our first kids-less trip since we honeymooned there in '98. Staying at POP, and it will also be our first Epcot Food & Wine Festival, so we are both really excited!

Already made our dining reservations and are planning some quality time in Epcot World Showcase for the F&W Fest.

Funny thing is, the code came 2 days after we actually booked the trip (including Standard Dining Plan), and 1 day after my wife called and they said that we had no PINs on file. I guess my name in the system must be different or something! Saving about $375 with the PIN code. Yee-haw!

Got my code in the mail yesterday, for our 15th anniversary trip to Disney. It will be our first kids-less trip since we honeymooned there in '98. Staying at POP, and it will also be our first Epcot Food & Wine Festival, so we are both really excited!

Already made our dining reservations and are planning some quality time in Epcot World Showcase for the F&W Fest.

Funny thing is, the code came 2 days after we actually booked the trip (including Standard Dining Plan), and 1 day after my wife called and they said that we had no PINs on file. I guess my name in the system must be different or something! Saving about $375 with the PIN code. Yee-haw!

Congrats!!!! Have a great time on your kidfree trip. :)

Okay, now THIS is something that I've been wondering! Thank you for sharing this information. I've called a couple of times in the past week and there has been no code attached to my name. So, I had assumed that this would mean that we wouldn't get a PIN code in the mail. I mean, wouldn't the CM be aware that a PIN code had been mailed to us?

Also, during my last phone call, I asked the CM to check my husband's name. She did (at least, I think she did), but she told me that everyone at the same address would have the same PIN code. I told her I didn't think this was true because I had heard stories of people in the same household getting their own PIN code. But I didn't want to argue with her.

So, long story short: If I'm reading your experience correctly - just because there is no code associated with my name on the phone doesn't mean I won't get one in the mail. And vice-versa.

What is this PIN everyone keeps talking about and how are you eligible to receive it???? To all who reply Thanks!!! :)

What is this PIN everyone keeps talking about and how are you eligible to receive it???? To all who reply Thanks!!! :)

Disney sends special codes out to random recipients. They send them by both email and snail mail. No way to really get one,you just have to hope for the best. Things that *may* improve your chances are to request a planning dvd, price a package online (after signing in), if you do not have a Disney account creating one can also increase your chances. There really is no rhyme or reason to how to get one. You just have to have a lot of luck. LOL

I got my PIN code for free dining yesterday--- unfortunately we are waiting until Feb 2014 to go :confused3 I am hoping MAYBEEEE we can get another one for Feb?? What do you think-will they send another to the same person so close????

I got my PIN code for free dining yesterday--- unfortunately we are waiting until Feb 2014 to go :confused3 I am hoping MAYBEEEE we can get another one for Feb?? What do you think-will they send another to the same person so close????

We got one for this past winter/spring also, as I recall, but couldn't use it then. So, you may still be in luck!

So, long story short: If I'm reading your experience correctly - just because there is no code associated with my name on the phone doesn't mean I won't get one in the mail. And vice-versa.

That's right... my wife went through both of our names and our current and old addresses (we moved about a year and a half ago)... and they said there was nothing. So, who knows? Maybe you'll still get one.

That's right... my wife went through both of our names and our current and old addresses (we moved about a year and a half ago)... and they said there was nothing. So, who knows? Maybe you'll still get one.

THANKS Dayton Flyer!!

So maybe there are multiple departments that are sending out PIN codes, working independently. Which might be why some people got sent the PIN code more than once.

See, DisneyFantotheEnd? We may still get it!

I'm gonna be Dory about this: Just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin'. Just keep swimmin...:fish:

Awesome! BTW, I am a Dayton Flyer fan, too. We have season tickets to pretty much everything. :goodvibes

THANKS Dayton Flyer!!

So maybe there are multiple departments that are sending out PIN codes, working independently. Which might be why some people got sent the PIN code more than once.

See, DisneyFantotheEnd? We may still get it!

I'm gonna be Dory about this: Just keep swimmin', just keep swimmin'. Just keep swimmin...:fish:

Excellent! I do love Dory after all. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter