Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

The PINs aren't dead. My cousin got one today in her email. So start calling again, if you're looking for it. It is still the same. Nothing has changed on it.

I have a question about pin codes? My SIL received one. She offered to call and book my reservation for me but using my name with her address. Will this work? We have the same last name.

I have a question about pin codes? My SIL received one. She offered to call and book my reservation for me but using my name with her address. Will this work? We have the same last name.

What dates are you wanting? Most of the PIN dates for fall are being offered to the public on Aug 1. Also, they will check your ID when you check in. If the address is not the same, it could be an issue.

We are scheduled for November 30 - December 7. So, they will check my id? I don't remember them ever checking my id before when we have been there.

We are scheduled for November 30 - December 7. So, they will check my id? I don't remember them ever checking my id before when we have been there.

Oh okay. Those dates are not going to be released to the public. They have always asked for a photo ID at check in the 5 times we have stayed at POP (and the two times we have stayed at ASSpo). I would just call yourself and tell them your sister got a PIN and see if they will let you use it. Some people have lucked out with CMs breaking their policy, even though they could get in trouble for doing so. Good luck! :goodvibes

We went through the website link given on the card and booked the trip with no problems. So, when we get there and the photo ID doesn't match, what will happen? They won''t let us check in? I wasn't worried about it until now...

Oh okay. Those dates are not going to be released to the public. They have always asked for a photo ID at check in the 5 times we have stayed at POP (and the two times we have stayed at ASSpo). I would just call yourself and tell them your sister got a PIN and see if they will let you use it. Some people have lucked out with CMs breaking their policy, even though they could get in trouble for doing so. Good luck! :goodvibes

I agree 100% - They always asks us for ID when we check in. I would not take the chance! - If the reservation doesn't match the ID there is a very good chance you will lose that PIN discount when you check in. Like the PP said, call ad see if they will let you transfer her PIN to you. Good luck! :)

We went through the website link given on the card and booked the trip with no problems. So, when we get there and the photo ID doesn't match, what will happen? They won''t let us check in? I wasn't worried about it until now...

You will be allowed to check in (I think:worried:) - but you may not get to keep the discount. It's definitely not a chance I would be willing to take.

We are going to POR in Aug and we have 3 rooms. My MIL received a pin for free dining and we used them on all 3 rooms since she will be going with.. The problem that now is arising is she has been in and out of the hospital. She is worried about what happens if they put her in the hospital when we are suppose to go to disney.. She doesn't want to see everyone lose the free dining because she is stuck in the hospital and not able to go on vacation. Would disney take the free dining away or would they honor it if we provided prof that she was hospitalized.. I told her that she can't worry about it and she needs to worry about getting herself better but the other family that is going will not go without the free dining since there are 5 of them and 4 are considered adults.

We are going to POR in Aug and we have 3 rooms. My MIL received a pin for free dining and we used them on all 3 rooms since she will be going with.. The problem that now is arising is she has been in and out of the hospital. She is worried about what happens if they put her in the hospital when we are suppose to go to disney.. She doesn't want to see everyone lose the free dining because she is stuck in the hospital and not able to go on vacation. Would disney take the free dining away or would they honor it if we provided prof that she was hospitalized.. I told her that she can't worry about it and she needs to worry about getting herself better but the other family that is going will not go without the free dining since there are 5 of them and 4 are considered adults.

you should be ok. I used my sisters pin and she is not going. It goes by last name and address not if the person is going or not. My TA set this up plus I could do it online. Only thing that happen all the mailings would goto my sisters house which I own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter