Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

saskdw

DIS Veteran
Just recieved a FD PIN for the following dates:

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

Book by 8/14/13.

I would assume this will go public at a later date!

Was the pin from an email or regular mail? Thank you! My dates are included and I am hoping for one. :worship:

Ohhhh yeah baby!!! Can you give us the details? Any excluded resorts??? These are the dates I need!!

Since you’ve been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That’s why we’re serving up this scrumptious special offer! We’re even giving you lots of dates to choose from. It's the perfect way to enjoy a trip right before school starts!

when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

Book by 8/14/13.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.

I haven't had time to click on the link yet too see whats available I just wanted to quickly share with the group that there is hope for FD this fall/winter.

Since you’ve been here before, we wanted to make it easy for you to come back and see us again. That’s why we’re serving up this scrumptious special offer! We’re even giving you lots of dates to choose from. It's the perfect way to enjoy a trip right before school starts!

when you purchase a non-discounted 5-night/5-day Walt Disney Travel Company room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!

Book by 8/14/13.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Tickets are valid for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use.

I haven't had time to click on the link yet too see whats available I just wanted to quickly share with the group that there is hope for FD this fall/winter.

Congratulations! Wouldn't work for us as we just booked from Aug 18-25, but still, that's awesome for those who need/want it!

I got this too. We haven't been in 10 years. But we recently ordered the planning DVD so we got back in their system... Just started a dummy booking, and you can also upgrade this offer to Deluxe Dining/Park Hoppers...

I just clicked the link. It's QSDP for values and DDP for Mods and Deluxe. Excludes the following:

Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort—The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.

So basiclly the same offer as last year.

I got this PIN as well, but just booked our free dining reservation today (our dates are the general public ones). Wish I could give it to someone else to use!

got all excited, I have an e-mail from Disney Destinations but its:

A whole lot of magic is waiting - see what we offer!

don't see FD.

I wouldn't count on it going public. I got a PIN in February for dates in August that haven't been included in any discount.

I just received that PIN as well.

was GOING to use it, but I'm going Pop Warner week and that week is not included. I am bummed:sad1:

I was wondering if anyone knows, HISTORICALLY, if they do release general public discounts for either free dining OR room rates during that week?

Thanks for any help!

I got this too. We haven't been in 10 years. But we recently ordered the planning DVD so we got back in their system... Just started a dummy booking, and you can also upgrade this offer to Deluxe Dining/Park Hoppers...

I was just wondering what you mean by "dummy booking"? Do you go into the online system and start filling out info, as if you were intending to book? Our next possible trip would be summer of 2014 and those dates aren't in the system yet.

I just received that PIN as well.

was GOING to use it, but I'm going Pop Warner week and that week is not included. I am bummed:sad1:

I was wondering if anyone knows, HISTORICALLY, if they do release general public discounts for either free dining OR room rates during that week?

Thanks for any help!

Historically they don't have FD Pop Warner week. You would have to arrive during the dates and stay through to get it.

We typically arrive during the mid-December dates and stay through Christmas.

OMG---This is exactly what I need!!!! Our dates are 8/25-8/31 and sooooo want the free dining. Any chance that the PINs come at different times? Or if I haven't gotten it already, does that mean I won't?

I just got the same code too!!! My first one!! :cool1: We were planning on going in January but we may just have to move up our dates a bit! Woohoo!

My mom got it, too. We're going in November - anyone know if we can use it? (Same name, different address)

ETA: What if I got her to change her address with Disney? They only go down with us anyway.

I just got one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 trips planned before the end of the year. One was booked with points so I can't use it for December but I have a trip coming up for August and I think I am going to move from offsite :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter