Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I got a new Disney Destinations email this morning. I've been getting the ones with the three number PIN (SX6, I think) for about a month now, about once every two days. But today I got one that mentioned the Room Only discount (up to 30% for most nights 08/25 - 9/28).

While this isn't the Free Dining PIN, I am hopeful because they are now reaching out to me in a different way.

I also know that some of you have been wishing for the Room Only discount, so hopefully this is something coming your way for your dates, too??

Things are looking up, people! I can feel it!!!!!:hyper:

Maybe it is a regional thing then, because I've gotten 13 of those emails in the month of May! Here's hoping there's more to come!

I got this FD PIN via email a couple weeks ago. I can't go during those times, though :(

However, I wonder if I got it because after going every year (since 07) we didn't go last year....

Congrats to all those who have gotten the FD pins so far-

I just called (11:20am, Thursday) Nothing for me:sad: I even checked under my DH's last name since it's different, nothing:sad: I have ordered the planning stuff, I have stalked the website, not too mention going on an average of 2 trips to WDW per year.....and nothing:sad:

Im starting to get a complex:worried: I hope you all gain 15 lbs. on your vacation w/ all that food y'all are gonna be eatin'! :goodvibes I kid, I kid!! :flower3::flower3::flower3:

:rotfl2: me too!!

If only those rumors of the pin going public included the last week of Aug. :sad1: I received another email this morning about ordering a vacation planning DVD. Never mind that I ordered one weeks ago and still haven't received it.

My StepMom lives in PA and she received 2 emails with a free dining pin. One during the first round of emails and another for the second! They must really want her to go.

If only those rumors of the pin going public included the last week of Aug. :sad1: I received another email this morning about ordering a vacation planning DVD. Never mind that I ordered one weeks ago and still haven't received it.

I'm looking for the last week in August, also. And I have heard that if FD does go public, that it won't be including that week, since it is retro-active.

I'm starting to look at off-site locations now - and I guess I need to cancel some of my ADRs.

We're looking at the Downtown Disney hotels first, but it looks like they would only save us $150-$200 more. I don't know if it's worth it to switch our on-site reservation just to save that amount of money. However, when you consider that we have to pay out-of-pocket for food, it kind of makes more sense to save everywhere we can.

Only on the boards do rumors and gossip equate to a good thing lol :) All this waiting is killing me!!!!!! Every time I we go to WDW, I feel like I need to see a therapist during the "waiting for promos" stage!

Has anyone in TN gotten one? I do remember a few years ago that my neighbor and I were waiting for one. We didn't get one in the first few rounds, but we both got them on the same day about a month later.

I wouldn't let it destroy your hope. You might still get one, you never know! I hope you do! I don't understand why they sent them out to some people twice. Wonder if they've had some glitches?

I'm looking for the last week in August, also. And I have heard that if FD does go public, that it won't be including that week, since it is retro-active.

I'm starting to look at off-site locations now - and I guess I need to cancel some of my ADRs.

We're looking at the Downtown Disney hotels first, but it looks like they would only save us $150-$200 more. I don't know if it's worth it to switch our on-site reservation just to save that amount of money. However, when you consider that we have to pay out-of-pocket for food, it kind of makes more sense to save everywhere we can.

We are also looking at ways to save some money. We already switched from a moderate to a value resort. That alone saved hundreds. We also adjusted our dates early last month to get cheaper flights. Flying takes up so much of our vaca budget, but driving is out of the question. Good luck to everyone still waiting. I won't give up hope until final payment is due. :)

I wouldn't let it destroy your hope. You might still get one, you never know! I hope you do! I don't understand why they sent them out to some people twice. Wonder if they've had some glitches?

Thanks. :). I wondered the same about the glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter