Our last trip to Disney (as a family of 3)! *new 2/3/16 link to new TR*

I'm assuming by now you e met your baby girl! How exciting!

When you have time! As if with 2 kids- what kind of sunglasses is Rory wearing???
Thanks!

Thinking of you! I find I get on the Dis a lot while on maternity leave- because my baby nurses so often! But posting a trip report may be difficult!

I hope you had a smooth delivery, and I can't wait to hear her name!

After a brief hiatus, I am back!

Our little girl was born on her due date, July 28th, after an extremely fast (total of 1 hour!) labor and delivery. Other than the fact that things progressed so quickly that I was unable to get the epidural, the birth and recovery have been extremely easy.

She weighed 6 lb, 10 oz and was 19.5 inches long (almost a whole pound more than Rory weighed when he was born!). She is an extremely easy baby so far, and Rory is absolutely in love with her.

Without further ado, here is miss Lola Reese!

2i725ub.jpg

orrz1x.jpg

16aefdl.jpg

2iijz1e.jpg

14439n8.jpg

Oh my, how are you feeling?!?!?! She is almost here?! I had Aria at 39 weeks, and am hoping this baby comes then or even slightly earlier (39 weeks will be Thanksgiving day).

I was lucky and felt great up until the end. Actually from about 30 - 40 weeks was the best I felt all pregnancy. Since Rory was early I thought Lola would be early, as well, but nope, she came on her due date!

ANyway back to the TR, your MK day was very productive. The photo of Rory on the TTA was so adorable!

I couldn't get over how happy he was on the TTA. I took so many pictures of him on that ride!

Glad you got to see the FoF parade and your wait wasn't terribly long in that heat.

It was such a great parade. I'm glad we didn't wait much longer, either, I was melting!

We actually had a wonderful meal at Trattoria al Forno in May, despite the bad reviews, food was good and service was great. I'm disappointed I can't seem to fit it into our next trip!

I'm glad you liked it! The other servers seemed to be doing a good job from what I could tell. Ours was just lacking.

I'm back and slowly catching up. I'm anxiously awaiting arrival of the new Princess and can't wait to hear.

She's here!!

Love all the pictures with Chip and Dale and Rafiki (I've never seen Tarzan out).

Thank you, he had so much fun meeting Chip and Dale. Tarzan was in the building by the petting zoo, but they made it seem like it was a rare opportunity to meet him.

Rory is looking very cool in Dumbo.

He thought so, too!

Such fun times at the MK and on the rides.

We had a blast. I'm glad that we took some videos with our go-pro camera so Rory can re-live them.

I'm sorry Tratorria was a disappointment for you. We had great service and great food in May.

I hope that my experience with the service was a fluke, because the food really was good.

I'm assuming by now you e met your baby girl! How exciting!

Yes, she is here and she is amazing!

When you have time! As if with 2 kids- what kind of sunglasses is Rory wearing???
Thanks!

They are Mickey sunglasses that we bought in the Grand Floridian gift shop in September. I was against buying them because I thought we'd be wasting our money, but he proved me wrong and wears them ALL the time!

Thinking of you! I find I get on the Dis a lot while on maternity leave- because my baby nurses so often! But posting a trip report may be difficult!

I think I'll be reading the DIS a lot, but not sure how often I'll get to comment/post to my TR. Although I'm almost done - I think I just have our final day left to post!

I hope you had a smooth delivery, and I can't wait to hear her name!

It was smooth and fast - thank you!

Congrats! Miss Lola is beautiful! I knew Rory would be a great big brother.

Jill in CO

AHhh She is gorgeous!! Almost the exact same size Aria was :) AND WOW for the 1 hour delivery!!! I can only hope mine goes as smoothly (honestly I'm hoping for no epidural this time, just so I feel better afterwards). Anyway back to YOU! Your family is adorable. So happy Rory is in love with her, and she is an easy baby so far! That is wonderful! Love her name too.

Congrats! Miss Lola is beautiful! I knew Rory would be a great big brother.

Jill in CO

Thank you! I hoped he'd be good with her, but I am blown away by just how much he adores her!

AHhh She is gorgeous!! Almost the exact same size Aria was :) AND WOW for the 1 hour delivery!!! I can only hope mine goes as smoothly (honestly I'm hoping for no epidural this time, just so I feel better afterwards). Anyway back to YOU! Your family is adorable. So happy Rory is in love with her, and she is an easy baby so far! That is wonderful! Love her name too.

Thank you! I hope yours is as smooth, as well. The lack of epidural was not my choice, but I did feel so much better afterwards. Like I could have walked out of the hospital right after giving birth. The one hour of intense pain was worth the easy recovery.

Congratulations, she is beautiful! That pic of Rory kissing her is so precious! She was the exact same size as my daughter Scarlett.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful and a lovey name! Glad things went well and everyone is doing well.

Glad to hear that Rory love her! I know with my older ones the biggest thing we had to watch was that they didn't love the baby too much ;)

Congrats again!

Princess Lola is beautiful and I am so happy to see that Rory is in love with his little sister.

Congratulations to ALL!

Congratulations! Always great to hear about easy births and recoveries, and then the prfect family photos are just icing on the cake! Rory looks absolutely smitten with Miss Lola (great name, by the way), as every big brother should be with his little sister! Enjoy your new family of 4!

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!! I am enjoying your trip report, we are heading to the world for Halloween for our daughter's 1st visit, she will be 1.

Without further ado, here is miss Lola Reese!
She is absolutely adorable! Congrats to your family!

Thank you on the sunglasses- we will be at the GF in Sept so I will have to look at the gift shop. My son is growing out of his current pair and the ones on Rory seem bigger!

Best wishes to you guys!

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous- and so tiny! (My boys were both over 9 lbs and my DD was 7 lbs 10 oz!) I am glad you had a quick labor- that sounds intense! Enjoy the itty bitty time- it goes way too quickly, as you know!

CONGRATS, SCHMASS! BEST OF LUCK with your new beautiful family!:cloud9: So SWEET!:cheer2:

Thank you!

Congratulations, she is beautiful! That pic of Rory kissing her is so precious! She was the exact same size as my daughter Scarlett.

Thank you! We have lots of pictures of Rory kissing Lola, as he can't seem to get enough of her!

Congratulations!

We are still waiting...almost a week overdue. Ugh!

Thank you! I hope that your little girl comes soon. The waiting at the end is so hard!

She's so little! And gorgeous!

Thank you! It's funny, she seems big to us compared to when Rory was born since he was almost a pound smaller.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful and a lovey name! Glad things went well and everyone is doing well.

Glad to hear that Rory love her! I know with my older ones the biggest thing we had to watch was that they didn't love the baby too much ;)

Congrats again!

Thank you! Yes, I know what you mean about them loving the baby too much. I don't think I've used the words "gentle" and "careful" as much as I have in the past week. Rory just can't help himself from hugging and kissing her constantly.

Princess Lola is beautiful and I am so happy to see that Rory is in love with his little sister.

Congratulations to ALL!

Thank you, Kathy!

Congratulations! Always great to hear about easy births and recoveries, and then the prfect family photos are just icing on the cake! Rory looks absolutely smitten with Miss Lola (great name, by the way), as every big brother should be with his little sister! Enjoy your new family of 4!

Thank you! Yes, the birth was not what I was expecting, but looking back I'm glad it happened the way it did.

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!! I am enjoying your trip report, we are heading to the world for Halloween for our daughter's 1st visit, she will be 1.

Thank you! Enjoy your trip with your daughter - it is definitely a different experience, but so much fun with a little one!

She is absolutely adorable! Congrats to your family!

Thank you on the sunglasses- we will be at the GF in Sept so I will have to look at the gift shop. My son is growing out of his current pair and the ones on Rory seem bigger!

Best wishes to you guys!

Thank you! How convenient that you'll be at the GF next month! I hope you find the glasses. They have Mickey on the sides of them and were around $14 I think.

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous- and so tiny! (My boys were both over 9 lbs and my DD was 7 lbs 10 oz!) I am glad you had a quick labor- that sounds intense! Enjoy the itty bitty time- it goes way too quickly, as you know!

Thank you! Yes, I am cherishing this newborn period. This is the last time we'll have a newborn, so we are trying to enjoy every moment of it.

Congrats on adding a princess: to your family. My oldest was that size and length.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter