Our last trip to Disney (as a family of 3)! *new 2/3/16 link to new TR*

Great end to the report! Please post the link to your mini-report here. :) Have a great time at Vero!

Jill in CO

Great last day. So many cute pictures of Rory! He is just adorable!

Can't wait to hear about Vero - you're right, I think I've only read 1 TR ever that included time there.

Hope you're all doing well!

So happy you are all doing well, and that you have such a nice trip coming up!

Thank you! Vero Beach was a great little getaway and we are really looking forward to our May trip!

Great end to the report! Please post the link to your mini-report here. :) Have a great time at Vero!

Jill in CO

Thank you! I am about to get started on it and will be sure to post the link!

Great last day. So many cute pictures of Rory! He is just adorable!

Can't wait to hear about Vero - you're right, I think I've only read 1 TR ever that included time there.

Hope you're all doing well!

Thank you!

I should have the link to my TR up shortly. Vero was a nice, relaxing trip.

I hope you guys are all well, too. I am sooo behind on your TRs. I WILL catch up though, I promise! We might be in Minneapolis over Easter weekend...

Can't wait to read about your latest trip!
Do you have family here in MN? Maybe we'll pass in the sky- we are headed to WDW over Easter!

Can't wait to read about your latest trip!
Do you have family here in MN? Maybe we'll pass in the sky- we are headed to WDW over Easter!

Yes, my in-laws live in St. Paul. Most of DH's family is in MN/ND. Enjoy your trip!!

Just read the ending to the TR (as my maternity leave ended yesterday, my how time flies!). Cute ending! We also get an ornament each trip :) Nice to have a relaxing last day, so much better than scrambling to the airport first thing. I meant to check out babycakes at DTD and never did, but was looking for dairy & soy free. Next trip! There def are not many dessert options that are both dairy and soy free :( Rory looked very happy with that smoothie though!

Just read the ending to the TR (as my maternity leave ended yesterday, my how time flies!). Cute ending! We also get an ornament each trip :) Nice to have a relaxing last day, so much better than scrambling to the airport first thing. I meant to check out babycakes at DTD and never did, but was looking for dairy & soy free. Next trip! There def are not many dessert options that are both dairy and soy free :( Rory looked very happy with that smoothie though!

Welcome back to the DIS! I hope you guys are all doing well! My sister had her baby right around the same time as you and she heads back to work on Monday. Time really does fly - Lola is going to be 7 months in a few days, and I have no idea how that happened so quickly! Yes, it is hard to find dairy, soy free options. Allergies are tough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter