**Official March 2017 Thread**

Well, our flight home on the 17th got bumped from 3 PM to 7:50 at night, so rather than kill time at the airport, we're gonna add a 4th day to the tickets and go to Animal Kingdom that morning to mid-afternoon, then head back to the resort to catch the Tragical Express to the airport. Not a bad trade!

We are heading back from March 9-18th with a split stay between AKV and BLT. Everything is booked and paid for (besides food and spending money) So now we just hang out and wait.

Hello fellow Dis'ers :wave2:

We will be back in the World 3/1-3/8 and are staying in two rooms at Pop Century courtesy of the play, stay, and dine promo......and as of today our family of seven's trip is paid in full :banana:.

Our last Disney trip was in 2013 and we are so ready to get back after having to postpone this trip twice. So much has changed since that trip and this will be our youngest DD's first trip :cutie:. Our kids don't know that we are taking this trip in March and assumed that we would reschedule it for sometime in the summer; so we are surprising them on Christmas day when they find Disney gift cards in their stockings :goodvibes. We are looking forward to the pleasant March temps since it will still be winter coat weather here at home. We are hoping for at least a couple days to enjoy the pools; but we know it's not going to be nearly as hot as our past Disney trips in May and August :laughing:. I'm also super excited that Epcot's F&G festival is scheduled to begin on the first day of our trip :flower1:. Since we will have the qs dining plan, I only booked three ADRs and also the Pirates League for DS7 and DD9. It's going to be a busy holiday season for us because our 60 day mark to schedule our fast passes is New Year's Eve :hyper:! Happy planning everyone :thumbsup2.

Last edited:
My family (me, husband, son (age 2), daughter (age 5), and my parents) are going March 1st-6th. We are staying at Shades of Green. My kids don't know yet, and I'm so excited to surprise them! I've already booked a character breakfast at Tusker House!

Was pleasantly surprised at the WestJet seat sale tonight! Flights officially booked March 1-8th, most likely at All Star Movies!! Woo, so excited!!

We booked this past weekend for March 13-19 at Wilderness Lodge. DH and I will married 30 years. My DS and DIL will celebrate 4 years of marriage while we are there. We will be taking their 4 month old son for his VERY FIRST visit. My Texas Aggie Senior - DS22 - will be with us. Hopefully my 25 yr old DS can join us for the weekend. So excited - but late to the planning stage!!

Update on my plans: my split stay will be at POR/WL.

Spring training schedule is partly available. Glad to see the Braves have a home game on the day I wanted to go. But tickets are not yet available.

We will be staying at the CR for one night, March 26th, before our DIsney Cruise. So looking forward to having a day at MK. Its been ages since were there. Can't wait to see all the changes in the last 5 years.

We are pretty excited that the Epcot Flower & Garden festival will begin the first day of our trip. I've read about the many beautiful topiaries, themed play areas, food booths (happy we'll have snack credits to use for these :teeth:), concert series, and seminars that are featured during this festival. Has anyone been there for this event in recent years? :sunny:

We are pretty excited that the Epcot Flower & Garden festival will begin the first day of our trip. I've read about the many beautiful topiaries, themed play areas, food booths (happy we'll have snack credits to use for these :teeth:), concert series, and seminars that are featured during this festival. Has anyone been there for this event in recent years? :sunny:
Yes, I was there this year and enjoyed the Flower & Garden Festival. I like their food booths because it's easier to find things with fruits and vegetables (in addition to meat items) compared with Food & Wine. Also enjoyed the topiaries.

Last edited:
The topiaries are AMAZING!!! We were there in 2013 and again this year. Plan several hours to just wander and take them all in.

My sister in law and I really want to see the new Beauty and the Beast while in WDW. Anyone else thinking of doing so?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter