**Official March 2017 Thread**

How is everyone doing with their ADRs? Half of the people on our Roll Call have already been able to make them and a big group of you will be able to make them this weekend. I hope no one has had any troubles!

Thanks looking forward to Sunday and making those ADR's. Then I can spend the remaining time till March obsessing over them and tweaking them :rolleyes1

Does anyone know when they will announce the schedule for the Garden Rocks concerts.

Dates are March 11 ( my bday!) to 19 for Spring break. Can't decide where I Want to stay, so I booked a placeholder at CBR so I can make my ADRs on Monday...

Thanks looking forward to Sunday and making those ADR's. Then I can spend the remaining time till March obsessing over them and tweaking them :rolleyes1
It always makes me laugh at how many ADRs I make at the 180 mark we actually end up keeping. I'm a chronic tweaker :)

ADR's are done :thumbsup2
Everything was open had no problem getting the days and times we wanted...let the obsessing begin :surfweb:

Are you planning a trip to Disney in March of 2017?
tumblr_nzg0ivMTFH1v1wwp4o1_500.gif

Well then, you have come to the right place! Please jump in and join the party!

I am looking forward to sharing our plans with other March 2017ers! This thread is for anyone who will be at Disney in March 2017, even if it is the end of your trip or the beginning.
We will be staying at the BC from Feb 28-March 8th. Co
Has anyone been to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot before? This will be our first time going while this festival is happening. We are looking forward to experiencing it.
Our favorite time to visit Disney is during the Flower and Garden Festival. We love Epcot during the Flower and Garden Festival. All of the beautiful topiaries, delicious food, and the Butterfly Garden are definitely worth the trip. We will be returning this year from.

Are you planning a trip to Disney in March of 2017?
tumblr_nzg0ivMTFH1v1wwp4o1_500.gif

Well then, you have come to the right place! Please jump in and join the party!

I am looking forward to sharing our plans with other March 2017ers! This thread is for anyone who will be at Disney in March 2017, even if it is the end of your trip or the beginning. [/QUOT
Visiting Disney 2/28-3/8 at Beach Club and so excited. This will be our first time at the Beach Club.

We are planning on going March 11-16, renting DVC points to stay at AKV. Very excited! Since I don't have our reservation finalized yet, can I still make ADRs 180 days out?

We are going 3/4-3/12, renting points for the Poly Villas. It will be my and my wife's second time (first was our honeymoon in 2009) and first time onsite, and it will be the first time for our five year old son. Got all the ADRs we wanted at the times/days we wanted, surprised it was so easy, hoping maybe it is indicative of low crowds.

Less than six months now! I'm ordering our ap's this week. Will magic bands come with them, or are they purchased separately?

Less than six months now! I'm ordering our ap's this week. Will magic bands come with them, or are they purchased separately?
Once you activate your AP you will be able to customize your passholder bands and then they will ship. Do you have an onsite room reservation for your upcoming trip? If so, you'll use those MBs for this stay.

Hello from Brazil!
So glad to find this group ... we (party of 5!) are going in March 9th!
Reservations are going well so far.
This will be my 5th visit to Mickey and his gang. But it will be the first visit of four people who are with me.

Should I buy my memory maker for march already?
well... maybe I should just to control my anxiety.

I am headed to WDW March 18-25th. It will be me, husband, 6 yo Daughter, 2 yo Daughter, Brother, SIL, their 7yo Daughter and 3 (almost 4yo) Son and our Dad. This is the first time for everyone and we are SUPER EXCITED!! We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. My boss told me about DisBoards and I AM OBSESSED!!

I have been looking for this thread forever and I'm so glad I finally found it! We're going March 4-13! And thank @jmccoy18 for already having my PTR linked :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!