**Official March 2017 Thread**

... I did 18 attractions and used 10 fast passes!! My daughter and I call this fast pass roulette. Once you use your last fast pass you get one that is the next closest time for something you haven't done that day. It's a lot of fun!!...

That's awesome! I probably ran into you somewhere along the line and didn't know it.

I think my record for fast passes in one day with the new system is about 7, also at MK. I'm sure you already know this, but just about as soon as you grab that 3rd (and succeeding) fastpass, you can sign up for the next one, sometimes even before you get in that 3rd attraction. Sometimes it takes a minute or two for MDE to register that you've clocked in. For example, last year I checked in on my 3rd FP of the day for BTMRR...while I was waiting in the short FP line, I grabbed another one for BTMRR that I was able to use as soon as the first ride was over. The main point of this is you don't have to wait until the 3rd FP time period ends to get #4 and beyond...you're eligible when you check in for #3.

That's awesome! I probably ran into you somewhere along the line and didn't know it.

I think my record for fast passes in one day with the new system is about 7, also at MK. I'm sure you already know this, but just about as soon as you grab that 3rd (and succeeding) fastpass, you can sign up for the next one, sometimes even before you get in that 3rd attraction. Sometimes it takes a minute or two for MDE to register that you've clocked in. For example, last year I checked in on my 3rd FP of the day for BTMRR...while I was waiting in the short FP line, I grabbed another one for BTMRR that I was able to use as soon as the first ride was over. The main point of this is you don't have to wait until the 3rd FP time period ends to get #4 and beyond...you're eligible when you check in for #3.

That is exactly what I do! As soon as I scan my magicband for my 3rd fast pass, while I am still in line, I choose my next fast pass. Usually I can find one that is available almost immediately, so I can go straight to that attraction when I finish my current one. I think it is so fun!!

That is exactly what I do! As soon as I scan my magicband for my 3rd fast pass, while I am still in line, I choose my next fast pass. Usually I can find one that is available almost immediately, so I can go straight to that attraction when I finish my current one. I think it is so fun!!

This is how we toured as well. I am so grateful for everything I learned here on the Dis and other Disney fan sites about how to efficiently use the FP+ system.

@jmccoy18, thanks again for starting this thread. How was your trip?
This thread was fun! I hope everyone had a great trip! I know we did. The F&GF was so much fun and super yummy! DD1 discovered she loved riding roller coasters and "had the best day ever" when she met her favorite princess, Tiana. DD2 wasn't a fan of the large dressed up characters, but loved meeting the princesses. We found a new favorite place to eat- Ohana, and we also really enjoyed staying at CBR for the first time. We had a wonderful family vacation. We just found out that we will be going on our first Disney Cruise next year (Grandmother is taking all of us :woohoo:,) so now I'm excited to start planning that!

I just about finished my trip report. Anyone caring to see what we did, feel free to take a peek!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...t-of-sight-vacation-03-24-04-03-2017.3595983/

Now Ill be looking for all of yours!! I know MSPeeler has one, anyone else? Thanks for following along on mine, WDWNUT61!

Nice! heading on over there now to check it out. :)

I just finished mine a few days ago! https://www.disboards.com/threads/c...ines-for-us-girls-trip-march-2017-tr.3592763/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter