**Official March 2017 Thread**

Hi jmccoy18 could you please change our resort one last time :flower3:

We have moved to the CR for our dates 3/10/17-3/19/17

Hi!
I too am going back to my favourite place!

My DD, DS, and I will be at POR from March 11-18.

We've never done POR before and I've never gone as the solo adult with my kids, so I'm excited!

Hooray!

Hello Everyone! New to this group came across this thread. We are going March 2-10. Will be staying at Shades of Green. Our daughter is getting married on March 4th. So very excited for this trip as we have been taking her here every 3-4yrs since 1994.

Hello Everyone! New to this group came across this thread. We are going March 2-10. Will be staying at Shades of Green. Our daughter is getting married on March 4th. So very excited for this trip as we have been taking her here every 3-4yrs since 1994.

Congratulations on your DD's upcoming wedding :lovestruc

SO... My countdown is only 2 digits now. So happy....99 days! How u guys are doing to control anxiety?

Booked a bounceback rate for March! Doing a triple split stay March 4-9th, one night Poly, two nights AKL and two nights at RPH at Universal! Just made my new countdown ticker! Let the impatiently waiting begin!!

Wow! Go on vacation and I missed a lot! I will be updating the roll call later today pixiedust:

I''m down to 90 days, woot woot!!!!

Boy, time is flying for us. We decided to buy DVC last month,so all that has been consuming my mind- and just realized today that we are almost to double digits.

The next time you update the roll call will you please add me?? I am staying at Pop March 27-April 1. I booked the new dessert party with Tiana during the afternoon parade at MK. I am looking forward to having ice cream on the river boat!!

The next time you update the roll call will you please add me?? I am staying at Pop March 27-April 1. I booked the new dessert party with Tiana during the afternoon parade at MK. I am looking forward to having ice cream on the river boat!!
Done!!!

What day? We're doing it on the 30th :)

What day? We're doing it on the 30th :)

Just booked ours for 3/16 so excited Tiana is DD's favorite. We use to love seeing both her an Naveen together.

Well, I may be the last one in this thread to get booked, but goterdone yesterday! March 2nd-7th (too short but that's what I negotiated....lol). Only part I haven't gotten done is one day at Universal.....trying to figure out if I can get an anyday pass combined with a Front of the Line pass. Disney is my favorite all time, so a single day away won't hurt me that much. Port Orleans Riverside.....and truly can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter