• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Official March 2017 Thread**

Thanks looking forward to Sunday and making those ADR's. Then I can spend the remaining time till March obsessing over them and tweaking them :rolleyes1
My son is wanting us to go to Hawaii with them in February (translates.....watch the upcoming granddaughter....lol) which means delaying WDW until October. My wife is wanting to forget Hawaii, and continue on in March. Hence, no ADRs yet....grrrr. How soon before we're running late to make reservations? Have no favorite restaurants nor character visits. Just ride addicts, love the idea of flowers, and any live bands. So avoiding lines and such.....that is what we're looking for! When does the Flower and Garden show at Epcot open anyone? Thanks!

Currently planning with my bff to go Mar 14-17. Didn't realize it was Flower and Garden Festival. Only thought about it because I got a bounceback coupon from my August trip!

Just booked a Mom/Kiddo winter get-away. Going to SSR then a quick cruise on the Wonder with my DDS15; DDS13; & DDD9! First time without the husband. I'm pretty excited!!!!

We are heading to Fl March 4-11. Going to down to look at some collages and a Tampa Bay hockey game. So we decide to through in some days at WDW. Not sure what hotel yet gotta call and see.

I've decided to do a split stay at WL and a hotel to be named later. I'm considering many options for the hotel to be named later, including onsite at Disney, Disney Springs hotels, and offsite. Will see where I find a good deal.

Still eager for the spring training schedule to be released, so I can add a game into my schedule.

Was able to book all the ADRs I wanted except the Ravello character breakfast, which can be booked only within three months unless one is staying at the Four Seasons.

OK, here we go:

DEMO: 46 year old man (moderate mobility disability, using ECV), his 47yo DW, their 14 year old DD, and their 11 year old DS (on the spectrum). 3 of the 4 are Pooh-sized of varying degrees but nothing that slowed us down the last time.

TRIP: Land and Sea - March 10-13 on the Disney Dream, March 13-17 at WDW Proper. Fort Wilderness Cabins (accessible cabin already booked and reserved). First day there is DD and resort fun, then 3 days at HS, Epcot and MK in that order. (We did Animal Kingdom last trip pretty thoroughly, and are not Avatar fans, so we skip that park this time) NON-Park Hopper (we didn't use it when we went in 2013 and saved the expense).

ADRs: Got everything we wanted but one at Day 180, secured the last one last week. We went DDP this time because we really wanted to hit the character meals hard, and because of my mobility issues, DS's ASD and Mom's stamina, we wanted sit down meals used as regular breaks through the day to hopefully avoid having to leave and come back.

FPs: To be determined. Have a plan, though. We have morning breakfast ressies pre-park in both Epcot and MK.

Flights already booked. Only bugaboo is winters in PA can be brutal, and snow in early March is not unheard of.

But yeah...excited now, don't want to know my frenzy level the week of. :)

Just switched our resort to the BWI with the Disney Visa promotion :D

Could you please update the roll call Jmccoy18 thanks so much

Add us to the roll call! We are going 3/18-3/26 and staying at the Poly. This is our first trip to Disney World, and we are so excited! Going with my hubby and 3 DD's (9,6, and 20 months at that time). We bought into DVC (I know, sight unseen :eek:) earlier in the year. Not really worried since I have always been a Disney lover, so I know I will love WDW. DH and I were seasoned Disneyland regulars years ago, but never been to WDW ourselves. I think I may just be more excited than my kids. This is their first time at any amusement park. Already booked out ADRs, bought tickets from SW (but need to move up my dates so I can link to MDE) and considering getting Memory Maker. Will need to book flights now. Do any of you know when is the best time to book flights? The prices don't seem too low right now, but maybe won't get any lower because of spring break? Also, how is the crowd like during March if Easter is in April? We moved up our trip from May to March, hoping that cooler weather will make up for more crowd.

Last edited:
DH and I will be going to our happy place on March 8th for DHs birthday! Booked two nights at Saratoga springs and on the fence where to spend th rest of our time. Currently thinking of booking the swan.

We are very excited to see the F&G festival! We have need been this time of year. What is it like in March?

Can't wait to plan with all of you!!

Ok so I promise this is the last change :rolleyes1

We have switched back to the BC and saved 900.00 with an amazing deal our travel agent found us.

So could you please change the Roll Call to 3/10-3/19 at the BC

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter