**Official December 2010 Thread!!** - PART 2!

are you too kind, thank you so much! i am just worried about us making it altogether. now her potassium is too high to do any procedure. i've been looking at several weeks throughout january and february and if we need to rearrange our travels, i would much rather go when my mom will be better. disney world will always be there, my mom wont:sad2:
she has been sounding better, though. she is the strongest woman i know.
again, thank you, are you so sweet:hug:

thank you, katie and glen. i appreciate it:hug:

my mom was diagnosed with CHF when i was 17, so it's be a lot. i appreciate your warm thoughts. you have no idea how much all of you mean to me.
:grouphug:

this board is like a bond to me, thank you all

I do have to say that I feel your pain where your mom is concerned, mine collapsed and died 5 days prior to a scheduled mother/daughter trip in Aug 2008 and I can NEVER get that back.

I sure hope our mom has a quick recovery.

Right now, I an dealing with a DH that has been unemployed since Oct 22. I know this isn't nearly as bad as your mom being sick, but I can relate to life getting in the way.

Suzanne

Do any of you know, can you get your photopass holiday cards printed while at WDW to take with you then and there? And, do they come with envelopes? :confused3

I'M GOING CRAZY! :crazy:

I can't seem to get my shopping done, my kids are involved in WAAAY too much stuff, still have to write letters to the school, haven't even started packing, working 9 hour days doesn't leave me much time.... :scared1:

Do any of you know, can you get your photopass holiday cards printed while at WDW to take with you then and there? And, do they come with envelopes? :confused3
Good question! I need to know, too. If they do, I can take my card list and mail them from Disney. That would be really cool! :santa:

I have no idea, but I know there is a Santa at Downtown Disney as well.

Three more sleeps!! :santa:

:wave2: Katie! We took the kids to a drive through light show near our house last night and afterwards you could go inside and get a photo with Santa. My kids refused. I told them I would accept their "no" this time, but they will have to talk to Santa at Disney and let mommy take a photo.

Right now our answer to everything is "wait til we get to Disney." Oh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! 1.5 more sleeps! :santa:

:wave2: Katie! We took the kids to a drive through light show near our house last night and afterwards you could go inside and get a photo with Santa. My kids refused. I told them I would accept their "no" this time, but they will have to talk to Santa at Disney and let mommy take a photo.

Right now our answer to everything is "wait til we get to Disney." Oh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! 1.5 more sleeps! :santa:

I'm so jealous!!! I still have 3 more sleeps!! Well, really 2.5 since we have to get up at 0'dark hundred on Thursday aka 3:30am. This trip can't get here soon enough. I can't wait to get home and pack some more tonight! :santa:

Just read a report on the MVMCP thread from a poster who was there on the 3rd and said it was sold out and she claims no snowp on Main St. anytime that she saw during the night?! Can anyone confirm or, better yet, deny this?

I was looking at the Disney site to check the park hours, and for the week I am going, it now matches up wiht the travel agent site that was posted a few weeks ago. Bummer because it conflicts with one of our ADRs, but we will manage.

Santa at Disney?

what park? where? is is a real bearded santa?

I need to get santa pics and need to plan the clothes.

Santa at Disney?

what park? where? is is a real bearded santa?

I need to get santa pics and need to plan the clothes.

He has a real beard... We only saw the one at Epcot but here is a pic

Image0047.jpg

WOOOHOOO remembered to preorder my photopass cd!!

Now I am mad because I can not find my confirmation numbers for my fireworks cruise and my wishes dessert party. I need to call Disney to talk to Dining to make sure that they have sugar free stuff for DH. DO you think I need the adr number? Hoping they can give it to me or I might have a very sad DH on those nights.

Last year we saw Santa on Main St. in the Exposition Hall by Tony's. He was a great looking one, typo. When I am on my computer tomorrow I'll post a picture.

DH works 10 miles away (farther into the snow belt) and he has even more of that.

Rachel, what's a snow belt? I live down south where the most we've ever had is 4 inches. (which was last year, the first time in over 20 years)

WOOOHOOO remembered to preorder my photopass cd!!

Now I am mad because I can not find my confirmation numbers for my fireworks cruise and my wishes dessert party. I need to call Disney to talk to Dining to make sure that they have sugar free stuff for DH. DO you think I need the adr number? Hoping they can give it to me or I might have a very sad DH on those nights.

If you call the dining people, they can confirm and give you your ADR numbers! I had to do it the other day for our wishes dessert party, since I lost it the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter