No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Awwww, thats the sweetest story I ever read! It brought tears to my eyes. Congrats again on your marriage. :love:
Thanks! It's kind of a strange thing with same sex couples. So many had many years before actually being allowed to marry. It was kind of cute at our wedding, we did a dance of folks who had been together for a number of years. The DJ started off with all couples. Then he said anyone who has been together less than a year leave the dance floor...less than five years....10 years.... and couples kept leaving. He got to 40 years and there were two couples left, my parents and another gay couple. Then he said 50 years and my parents left the dance floor. It made me cry. Bob and Chuck were the couple left on the dance floor.

One of those guys died a year later, but they had been together over 50 years and never got to get married, but they really loved each other, they were such a cute couple.

Such sweet wedding stories :goodvibes

Ain't love grand?! :love:

Seriously, Tag Fairy, what did I do to deserve this Boo Boo prison? If I did something to upset you, I'm sorry. :flower3: PLEASE, if you have any compassion -- and I know you do -- SET ME FREE! :worship:

:lmao: :rotfl2: Its hilarious when ppl beg the Tag Fairy to set "them free". Youre so funny. :rotfl: I think that the harder you beg, the less likely you are to get rid of your boo boo tags. Unless the TF is in a really great mood.
Such sweet wedding stories :goodvibes

Ain't love grand?! :love:

Seriously, Tag Fairy, what did I do to deserve this Boo Boo prison? If I did something to upset you, I'm sorry. :flower3: PLEASE, if you have any compassion -- and I know you do -- SET ME FREE! :worship:

:lmao: :rotfl2: Its hilarious when ppl beg the Tag Fairy to set "them free". Youre so funny. :rotfl: I think that the harder you beg, the less likely you are to get rid of your boo boo tags. Unless the TF is in a really great mood.

Can't blame a woman for trying! :confused3

If I sit back and do nothing, Tag Fairy does nothing. Asking nicely hasn't worked. I'm reduced to begging. :sad2:

If you have a better idea, please share! :flower3:

Good morning ya'll. :goodvibes

I'm afraid to beg. You never know what you are going to end up with. ::yes::

:lmao: Tag Fairy is very unpredictible. S/he is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get! :upsidedow

If I sit back and do nothing, Tag Fairy does nothing. Asking nicely hasn't worked. I'm reduced to begging. :sad2:

One of those guys died a year later, but they had been together over 50 years and never got to get married, but they really loved each other, they were such a cute couple.

Alison, that is a beautiful story.

Isn't love grand. No matter what was around them, or thrown in their path, they knew that standing by each other that they could do anything.

God bless them...

Good morning! :wave2:

Alison, what a sweet wedding story.

Just don't stoop to groveling or you may be sorry.:rotfl2:

Good morning ya'll. :goodvibes

I'm afraid to beg. You never know what you are going to end up with. ::yes::

Me too!

:lmao: Tag Fairy is very unpredictible. S/he is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get! :upsidedow

:lmao:

Im glad you all liked my story. :goodvibes

I love how this has turned into a general chat board :P

There isn't much ekse to do while we are waiting around for the Tag Fairy to release the Boo Boos from their prison.

I got prescribed a medicine last night that would cost me like $150 or 170 AFTER insurance.... I'm so mad. There's no way I can afford that and now have to call my doctor on Monday to see if there's any other medicine I could take. :mad: so not amused. Is it October 23rd yet? Can I go to Disney now?

I hope your doctor can find a suitable replacement for you.:hug:

Is everyone else getting excited as our trips are getting closer? I just made our arrival night dinner reservation for our group of 9 at Planet Hollywood. They wanted Rainforest or T-Rex, but those are all booked up.

I hope your doctor can find a suitable replacement for you.:hug:

Is everyone else getting excited as our trips are getting closer? I just made our arrival night dinner reservation for our group of 9 at Planet Hollywood. They wanted Rainforest or T-Rex, but those are all booked up.

TREX never has availability online....have you called them yet? you might want to call. Thats the only way to get an ADR!

BTW, which cruise are you going on?

Thanks, I'll call T-Rex today. We're on the Fantasy for the Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Just google their number, its easy to find.

OMG you have to tell me all about your cruise! :hyper: Im also going on the Eastern Caribbean cruise, next year thou.

Thanks, I'll call T-Rex today. We're on the Fantasy for the Eastern Caribbean cruise.

OMG, I had no problem getting my reservation with T-Rex, thanks for having me call direct.:banana:

We're all excited for our cruise as we have 3 aft cabins with the large verandah's!:cool1: I've set up a private tour with Bernard's in St. Maarten and we're doing the St. John's Trunk Bay through Disney on St. Thomas.

I'm sure you'll have a great time on your first cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter