No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I hope your doctor can find a suitable replacement for you.:hug:

Is everyone else getting excited as our trips are getting closer? I just made our arrival night dinner reservation for our group of 9 at Planet Hollywood. They wanted Rainforest or T-Rex, but those are all booked up.

You have been set free!:banana:

My feelings are hurt. :sad1:

I mean, I'm happy for ACDSNY (and all of you who have been released), but wish I could figure out what the Tag Fairy has against me. :confused3

OK, going back under my rock!

Perhaps you shoukd just start saying some whackadoodle things to gove the TF some fodder for your tags. Everyone who has been tagged seems to have got new ones.

When I saw that ACDSNY got freed the next thing I did was go to see if you had been released from Boo Boo prison. :hug:

My feelings are hurt. :sad1:

I mean, I'm happy for ACDSNY (and all of you who have been released), but wish I could figure out what the Tag Fairy has against me. :confused3

OK, going back under my rock!

Come out from under your rock....your a free person :rotfl2:

I'd anyone notice Kimmar's tag? Did it used to have a cup and saucer? Or a,
M I just now noticing it? :rotfl2:

I got prescribed a medicine last night that would cost me like $150 or 170 AFTER insurance.... I'm so mad. There's no way I can afford that and now have to call my doctor on Monday to see if there's any other medicine I could take. :mad: so not amused. Is it October 23rd yet? Can I go to Disney now?

That sucks,,, hopefully you can find something different from your Dr that is covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter