No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I promise I will never, ever listen to Kimmar again..... honest!

I think your tag should say something like "(yes, alcohol was involved in those first 2! :rotfl:)"

Now if you only had a direct line to the Tag Fairy! ;)

Really - I don't know WHY I ended up a Boo Boo. Was it something I said? :confused3

I don't know how to grovel. :confused: I did say "pretty please" - what else can I do? :sad1:

Alison & Fran - Congratulations on your anniversary! :hug:

Really - I don't know WHY I ended up a Boo Boo. Was it something I said? :confused3

I don't know how to grovel. :confused: I did say "pretty please" - what else can I do? :sad1:

Please please pretty please TF can you change Laura's tags.... she does not need to be a Boo Boo any longer.

I haven't been freed. :rotfl:

You know..... I have been pretty convinced that kimmar is a tag fairy. ::yes::

That is awesome!!! Congratulations both on the new tags and on your 5-year anniversary!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Congratulations.... On your anniversary.

And the new tags..

Thank you both! The funny thing is that we had an 11 year engagement before we could get married! :rotfl2:

Don't Grovel! :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1: :eek:

I think you got the Boo Boo tags and Kimmar's request....

And thank you very much!

So what are the ones I missed??

I don't want to say, I'm afraid that I might get them back. I'm very happy with my current tags and my little animated smiley!

I haven't been freed. :rotfl:

You know..... I have been pretty convinced that kimmar is a tag fairy. ::yes::

I don't think she would be stuck with a dancing cow on a pole if she was a tag fairy! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oops! Tag fairy please free EVERYONE! Pretty please w sugar coated bacon on top?

...only thing GOOD about it is that it's FRIDAY.

Yes it is a good morning and I have not even had my coffee yet. And it is Friday.

:woohoo: Let the weekend begin! :woohoo:

Have I finally left the boo boo behind? Thank you tag fairy. I'm in Sedona and it will be Another 3 weeks before I'm home with pictures

Lucky you, you're free! I hope you're enjoying your road trip and all is going smoothly. :wave2:
Thank you Tag Fairy! I love my tags! :love:

Ah, you did see you're new tags. Happy Anniversary!

Oops! Tag fairy please free EVERYONE! Pretty please w sugar coated bacon on top?

Thanks for pleading our case! I don't want to remain in boo boo jail forever.

Happy anniversary Alison and Fran! :goodvibes:

Thank you very much!

Angela, hopefully the TF is just looking for the right cute little smileys for us each before we are freed from the Boo Boo jail....

I too hope that all the Boo Boos (who want to be freed) are free from their Boo Boo prison!

Angela, hopefully the TF is just looking for the right cute little smileys for us each before we are freed from the Boo Boo jail....

I too hope that all the Boo Boos (who want to be freed) are free from their Boo Boo prison!

I certainly hope so! I'll be forever grateful to be boo boo free!

Sorry you had to wait 11 years but Happy anniversary, Alison. Congrats to you and Fran.

I certainly hope so! I'll be forever grateful to be boo boo free!

Me too! :thumbsup2

You will be set free.....:thumbsup2

::yes::

Sorry you had to wait 11 years but Happy anniversary, Alison. Congrats to you and Fran.

Thanks! It's kind of a strange thing with same sex couples. So many had many years before actually being allowed to marry. It was kind of cute at our wedding, we did a dance of folks who had been together for a number of years. The DJ started off with all couples. Then he said anyone who has been together less than a year leave the dance floor...less than five years....10 years.... and couples kept leaving. He got to 40 years and there were two couples left, my parents and another gay couple. Then he said 50 years and my parents left the dance floor. It made me cry. Bob and Chuck were the couple left on the dance floor.

One of those guys died a year later, but they had been together over 50 years and never got to get married, but they really loved each other, they were such a cute couple.

Me too! :thumbsup2 ::yes:: Thanks! It's kind of a strange thing with same sex couples. So many had many years before actually being allowed to marry. It was kind of cute at our wedding, we did a dance of folks who had been together for a number of years. The DJ started off with all couples. Then he said anyone who has been together less than a year leave the dance floor...less than five years....10 years.... and couples kept leaving. He got to 40 years and there were two couples left, my parents and another gay couple. Then he said 50 years and my parents left the dance floor. It made me cry. Bob and Chuck were the couple left on the dance floor. One of those guys died a year later, but they had been together over 50 years and never got to get married, but they really loved each other, they were such a cute couple.

I got tears in my eyes reading that. It is so sad they were never married. I was watching a tv show the other day talking about how inter racial marriage used to be illegal. I am grateful that people before me opened the door, so I could marry the love of my life. People who tell others who to love or who to marry really get on my nerves. Love is blind! My sister lives in Arizona, so she and her girlfriend are not married yet either. They just celebrated 15 years together on 06/15 and are waiting until they can get married in their home state. My husband's sister (who lives here and will also raise my kids should anything happen to me and Crap) married her wife in California on 07/31/2008. Their marriage is not honored here (yet), so they pay a fortune in extra taxes for ins and other things. They went to church together as kids and reconnected as adults. It is a really sweet love story. They've been together almost as long as Crap and I have been (we're at almost 17.5 as we were together for about 7.5 when we got married).

They did the same thing at my wedding. My husband's grandparents (who are still adorable together after all these years) won. At our wedding, they were weeks shy of 52 years. Now, they are 1.5 months shy of 62. He had a stroke a little over two years ago. Prior to that, he still always opened doors for her, grabbed her arm when they walked and complimented her constantly.

My sister and her girlfriend are the best parents I know, but we chose my husband's sister and her wife because my kids know them better since they live here. They also are great with kids even though they do not have any of their own. The most important reason is because I know they will love my kids and do their best to raise them like we want. I want open minded kids who always speak their mind, strive to learn, show respect, etc. They need boundaries but I do not want to crush spirits and want them to be who they are. It really takes balance. I am still working on it everyday. We also asked them and they were happy to agree.

I got tears in my eyes reading that. It is so sad they were never married. I was watching a tv show the other day talking about how inter racial marriage used to be illegal. I am grateful that people before me opened the door, so I could marry the love of my life. People who tell others who to love or who to marry really get on my nerves. Love is blind! My sister lives in Arizona, so she and her girlfriend are not married yet either. They just celebrated 15 years together on 06/15 and are waiting until they can get married in their home state. My husband's sister (who lives here and will also raise my kids should anything happen to me and Crap) married her wife in California on 07/31/2008. Their marriage is not honored here (yet), so they pay a fortune in extra taxes for ins and other things. They went to church together as kids and reconnected as adults. It is a really sweet love story. They've been together almost as long as Crap and I have been (we're at almost 17.5 as we were together for about 7.5 when we got married).

They did the same thing at my wedding. My husband's grandparents (who are still adorable together after all these years) won. At our wedding, they were weeks shy of 52 years. Now, they are 1.5 months shy of 62. He had a stroke a little over two years ago. Prior to that, he still always opened doors for her, grabbed her arm when they walked and complimented her constantly.

My sister and her girlfriend are the best parents I know, but we chose my husband's sister and her wife because my kids know them better since they live here. They also are great with kids even though they do not have any of their own. The most important reason is because I know they will love my kids and do their best to raise them like we want. I want open minded kids who always speak their mind, strive to learn, show respect, etc. They need boundaries but I do not want to crush spirits and want them to be who they are. It really takes balance. I am still working on it everyday. We also asked them and they were happy to agree.

That's really sweet that you have thought is through so thoroughly. I remember you talking about how many same sex couples were in your extended family and that's awesome. It's sad that so many folks have to go elsewhere to get married and that so many states don't recognize their marriage. I'm just glad that finally CA does and that the Fed does. We can refile last year's taxes and actually get some money back. Yay!

OK going to bed now! Good night!

That's really sweet that you have thought is through so thoroughly. I remember you talking about how many same sex couples were in your extended family and that's awesome. It's sad that so many folks have to go elsewhere to get married and that so many states don't recognize their marriage. I'm just glad that finally CA does and that the Fed does. We can refile last year's taxes and actually get some money back. Yay! OK going to bed now! Good night!

I am glad California does too. Even though Nevada takes so much extra taxes out of their checks, they think they will get it back from now on when they file returns (since the federal government recognizes their marriage now even though the state does not).

I agree. It would be easier if everyone could just get married at home (if they want).

Yay to you getting some money back from last year. It is too bad you cannot file for the last 16 as well (since you've been robbed for that long).

My family is pretty accepting and my husband's family is getting there, so I am just glad that the same sex couples in our family are open and happy. My father is the biggest liberal democrat I know. Although I vote Republican, I am really a libertarian (fiscally conservative, socially liberal). I do not believe in telling people how to live, but I cannot vote to give them a free ride either (not that I am saying they all abuse the system). We have large extended families, so a lot of demographics are represented on a number of different things. My little sister's ex-husband is gay. Even though we are no longer officially family, our family accepts him and his partner as if they were. He is the father to my nieces, so he really is family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter