Big rental discounts today on Costco! Go go go!! :)

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
Hi friends! Run, don’t walk, to check out your rental car prices through Costco today! (April 25). I have been STALKING all of the sites - Costco, UT, auto slash, the rental companies insider prices etc for WEEKS for our 2 week trip this November. Finally got a great price today thru Costco so we signed up for a membership and booked our rental! Saved about $300 from the cheapest prices I have been seeing.

Good luck!!

Hi friends! Run, don’t walk, to check out your rental car prices through Costco today! (April 25). I have been STALKING all of the sites - Costco, UT, auto slash, the rental companies insider prices etc for WEEKS for our 2 week trip this November. Finally got a great price today thru Costco so we signed up for a membership and booked our rental! Saved about $300 from the cheapest prices I have been seeing.

Good luck!!
Congrats, and I would say to keep checking as they can still fluctuate a great deal before November. Unfortunately my rental starts April 28 and they are no longer going down!

Congrats, and I would say to keep checking as they can still fluctuate a great deal before November. Unfortunately my rental starts April 28 and they are no longer going down!
Aw man that is a bummer. I’m so excited because this is the cheapest I have seen for that time of year since before covid. Icing on top if it goes down even more.
Have a great trip!!

I have been looking for Oct. 3-14. Getting prices at over 900! Checked Costco and got it for $550.00! I’m very happy with that. If it goes down great, but I’m happy with what it is. I almost thought it was a mistake. Mine was 400 dollars less!

I have been looking for Oct. 3-14. Getting prices at over 900! Checked Costco and got it for $550.00! I’m very happy with that. If it goes down great, but I’m happy with what it is. I almost thought it was a mistake. Mine was 400 dollars less!
Hooray! Yes I thought it was a mistake at first too! Great!!

We are going to Florida from Dec 18 through Jan 4 for 17 days flying into Orlando and dropping off at Fort Lauderdale airport. Six weeks ago I booked a Pacifica van through Budget for $1,050 which I was quite happy with. Last Monday I went through Costco and got a Pacifica van from Alamo for $877 including an extra driver. It works out to $325 per week at Christmas time. I am elated!!!

No go for our 2-week Maui trip in December, price is up about $350 of where I already booked. Thanks for the heads up, its why I check a couple times a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter