No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

usnuzuloose

Loosing Boo Boo
Dear TF, for the ones who have had a change we thank you so dearly!!

There are a few Boo Boo's who are still left behind and really , really would love a make over...

So if you could grant those wishes that would be so awesome.......

Any Boo Boo's that are still in need in of change here is your chance to come and make your plea bargains.........

Please, dear Tag Fairy, I am begging you on bended knee (old and achy as it is!! ;))........... I really, really, really, really NEED to lose the Boo Boo tag! :sad1: I miss my old tags and would love to have them back. :flower3:

I promise I will never, ever listen to Kimmar again..... honest! :blush:

New thread....new thread :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thank you again Tag Fairy for my awesome new tags!!!!! :goodvibes

Do you remember what they were? I ain't saying no more.....:rotfl2:

:laughing: Too bad I didn't write them down! (of course by now I'd have lost the paper they were written on!)

Sees little green people

Wants to dine with Kansas

AKL Jambo Wildbunch

(yes, alcohol was involved in those first 2! :rotfl:)

That's the best I can recall! :rolleyes1

Please Tag Fairy I would love my old tags back or shiny new ones.

They were
"I tend to like the ones in the middle" and
"I grew up when it was all the rage to wear pants"

I also really like Brandi's tag about the mean witch. At er all I was the one who mentioned that Angelina Jolie said it in the first place!

Hey Tag Fairy, I ain't too proud to beg ... ok maybe I am, but its easier to beg online than in person :lmao: ....anyway, lets recycle those boo boo tags. I will take those while you give new ones to the boo boo's that are left. Its a win win situation! Lol

Dear tag fairy! Thank you for my awesome tags! I love them! And now I want salsa! However I don't want a repeat of climbing through my sunroof to get my keys from my car. Even if I was an awesomely awkward ninja

Hey Tag Fairy, I ain't too proud to beg ... ok maybe I am, but its easier to beg online than in person :lmao: ....anyway, lets recycle those boo boo tags. I will take those while you give new ones to the boo boo's that are left. Its a win win situation! Lol

Wait am I reading you right? You want Boo Boo tags? Slap my forehead....

Dear TF, for the ones who have had a change we thank you so dearly!!

There are a few Boo Boo's who are still left behind and really , really would love a make over...

So if you could grant those wishes that would be so awesome.......

Any Boo Boo's that are still in need in of change here is your chance to come and make your plea bargains.........
....uhhhh....what SHE said.

usnuzuloose said:
Wait am I reading you right? You want Boo Boo tags? Slap my forehead....

Ok...*SMACK*!!!! There. I slapped your forehead. Feel better? :lmao:

Seriously, I think the boo boo tags are cute! :)

My Boo Boo tag was OK when it had the sparkly, now it's just a big Boo Boo. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter