No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Congrats Laura on your new tags! :goodvibes

Such a liberating moment, we can now hold our heads up high!

I don't know how many ****oo's are still out there. I wonder if we should have a poll to see if Kimmar ever gets set free.

Thanks, I'll call T-Rex today. We're on the Fantasy for the Eastern Caribbean cruise.

We just did the Eastern in June/July. Loved it!!!

OMG, I had no problem getting my reservation with T-Rex, thanks for having me call direct.:banana:

We're all excited for our cruise as we have 3 aft cabins with the large verandah's!:cool1: I've set up a private tour with Bernard's in St. Maarten and we're doing the St. John's Trunk Bay through Disney on St. Thomas.

I'm sure you'll have a great time on your first cruise.

We did a private tour with Bernard's too. It was great!!

:yay::yay::yay: I'm SO happy!! :cloud9:

I LOVE having my old tags back -- and the addition of the Little Green People is PRICELESS!! :goodvibes

Thank you, Tag Fairy! :worship:

WOO HOO on the new tags!!

Everybody is loved in here:goodvibes

:love:

I don't know how many ****oo's are still out there. I wonder if we should have a poll to see if Kimmar ever gets set free.

you got censored :banana:

Bahahaha...no space between the o and the B ;)

I'm so happy to see a few less Boo Boos... Congratulations on all the new tags!!!

Great job Tag Fairy!!!! :thumbsup2

I got here kind of late. What kind of board is it (not being sarcastic, I swear)?.

This thread is/was mostly to free the Boo Boos from their Boo Boo tags. Many have been freed, but there are still some left. See about a year ago, Kimmar decided that we should all have Boo Boo tags, she asked the Tag fairy to make us all Boo Boos and within about 12 hours all of us were Boo Boos regardless of the wonderful tags we all had that we loved.

Finally we are all becoming freed from our Boo Boos! But there are still more who need to be freed, they aren't hanging out on the board regularly to know that they need to come back and get their tags changed!

This thread is/was mostly to free the Boo Boos from their Boo Boo tags. Many have been freed, but there are still some left. See about a year ago, Kimmar decided that we should all have Boo Boo tags, she asked the Tag fairy to make us all Boo Boos and within about 12 hours all of us were Boo Boos regardless of the wonderful tags we all had that we loved. Finally we are all becoming freed from our Boo Boos! But there are still more who need to be freed, they aren't hanging out on the board regularly to know that they need to come back and get their tags changed!

Lol!

This seriously had me rolling. Glad you're free.

Believe me - no one is happier than I!!!!! ;)

This thread is/was mostly to free the Boo Boos from their Boo Boo tags. Many have been freed, but there are still some left. See about a year ago, Kimmar decided that we should all have Boo Boo tags, she asked the Tag fairy to make us all Boo Boos and within about 12 hours all of us were Boo Boos regardless of the wonderful tags we all had that we loved.

and what a long year it's been! :rolleyes1

Finally we are all becoming freed from our Boo Boos! But there are still more who need to be freed, they aren't hanging out on the board regularly to know that they need to come back and get their tags changed!

There is still one regular who IS posting here and has yet to be freed. :confused3 Hoping today is the day! :thumbsup2

Happy Sunday :goodvibes

Believe me - no one is happier than I!!!!! ;)

and what a long year it's been! :rolleyes1

There is still one regular who IS posting here and has yet to be freed. :confused3 Hoping today is the day! :thumbsup2

Happy Sunday :goodvibes

Yiu don't mean Usnuz do you? She got her tags changed and bwgged the TF to change her back. She likes her smiley attached to the pole and being a loosing doomed Boo Boo.

She did very well at begging....:rotfl:

I think I prefer whining to begging. But now that I think of it..... is there really a difference between the two? :rotfl:

:worship:Tag fairy could you please do some research and find me some new tags. Please, please, please. PRETTY PLEASE. :worship:

I think I prefer whining to begging. But now that I think of it..... is there really a difference between the two? :rotfl:

:worship:Tag fairy could you please do some research and find me some new tags. Please, please, please. PRETTY PLEASE. :worship:

Pretty Please give Smileybug some really cool tags!!!!

Give her some enchanting tags. She wants freedom.:worship:

I love your smiley!

WOO HOO on the new tags!!

I'm so happy to see a few less Boo Boos... Congratulations on all the new tags!!!

Great job Tag Fairy!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I love my smiley as it's SO me.:cloud9:

Whining and begging seem to be fine, just watch out for groveling.:rotfl2:

Oh amazing Tag Fairy please free Smileybug too from boo boo jail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter