No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I see a few of us are still in Boo boo prison. I have a shiny new phone so it would be so magical to see those boo boos disappear.pixiedust::cloud9:

Love the piggies swimming in chocolate!

I think PIO will be happy with her new tags.:thumbsup2

Please Tag Fairy :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Release me from this Boo Boo Prison!

enprison.gif

innocent.gif

I'll give you some of my tri tip at the cookout we are having at BCV on 10/5 at our big DISmeet!

If you don't eat meat, you can always have some of the queso that we will be serving while the meat and Portabello mushrooms grill. I'm sure PIO will be happy to share the mushrooms with you after you gave her nice new tags (without Boo Boos)

And you can also have some of the Summer Salad that I'm making, it's very refreshing!

But please! Release me from Boo Boo prison!

prison.gif

cellule.gif

Please Tag Fairy :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Release me from this Boo Boo Prison!

enprison.gif

innocent.gif

I'll give you some of my tri tip at the cookout we are having at BCV on 10/5 at our big DISmeet!

If you don't eat meat, you can always have some of the queso that we will be serving while the meat and Portabello mushrooms grill. I'm sure PIO will be happy to share the mushrooms with you after you gave her nice new tags (without Boo Boos)

And you can also have some of the Summer Salad that I'm making, it's very refreshing!

But please! Release me from Boo Boo prison!

prison.gif

cellule.gif

PIO has been released.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter