No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

Naw she is having fun with you. :thumbsup2

If I have such awful tags when I get back from my travels in October, I will definitely tag toggle and delete them. If I can't be a Saxy Boo Boo, I'd rather be a tag toggler. Boo boo prison is bad enough. At this point I wish I'd never met Kimmar! I was just a boring DIS Veteran back then, now I'm a freakin' stupid Boo Boo! :sad: :( :worried: :sad:

PIO has been released.....

I know. I'm obviously doing something wrong. PIO got nice tags. Brandi, Jetski, Tiff and you all got awesome tags. Me. I'm stuck with being a freakin' groveling idiot. I'd probably rather have nothing. I'm debating whether or not to give the tag fairy time to change me or just doing it now. I absolutely despise these tags and feel like just tag taggoling them out of there, but I'm to busy to figure out how. I will do it rather than be stuck with them for another year. :crazy2:

If I have such awful tags when I get back from my travels in October, I will definitely tag toggle and delete them. If I can't be a Saxy Boo Boo, I'd rather be a tag toggler. Boo boo prison is bad enough. At this point I wish I'd never met Kimmar! I was just a boring DIS Veteran back then, now I'm a freakin' stupid Boo Boo! :sad: :( :worried: :sad:
You won't stay this way. Your not a stupid Boo Boo.

TF please release her with a new awesome tag! I beg of you. I will even let you give me what you want if you will change hers.....

Just remember while y'all are boo hooing about your boo boos, there are some of us who have no boo boos to boo hoo about.
Maybe that's a good thing...

I know. I'm obviously doing something wrong. PIO got nice tags. Brandi, Jetski, Tiff and you all got awesome tags. Me. I'm stuck with being a freakin' groveling idiot. I'd probably rather have nothing. I'm debating whether or not to give the tag fairy time to change me or just doing it now. I absolutely despise these tags and feel like just tag taggoling them out of there, but I'm to busy to figure out how. I will do it rather than be stuck with them for another year. :crazy2:

I'm there with you, Alison. I've even contemplated creating a new Username and starting over! :confused3 But I like your idea of Tag Toggling! :thumbsup2

Just remember while y'all are boo hooing about your boo boos, there are some of us who have no boo boos to boo hoo about.
Maybe that's a good thing...

Be careful what you wish for, Susan. :sad1:

Please Tag Fairy :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Release me from this Boo Boo Prison!

enprison.gif

innocent.gif

I'll give you some of my tri tip at the cookout we are having at BCV on 10/5 at our big DISmeet!

If you don't eat meat, you can always have some of the queso that we will be serving while the meat and Portabello mushrooms grill. I'm sure PIO will be happy to share the mushrooms with you after you gave her nice new tags (without Boo Boos)

And you can also have some of the Summer Salad that I'm making, it's very refreshing!

But please! Release me from Boo Boo prison!

prison.gif

cellule.gif

....I....uhhhhhh......LOVE.......yer new 'boo Boos'.....:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

I keep hearing about the tag fairy. I'm getting a general idea what they do from this thread. Are they super hackers?

I keep hearing about the tag fairy. I'm getting a general idea what they do from this thread. Are they super hackers?

....oh, they're 'SUPER' all right.....but I wouldn't go as far as to say 'hacker'...popcorn::

Someone got a groveling boo boo....

Oh dear, I went to bed early and missed all the fun again :rolleyes1

That is so cute!!!!!

OMG! Now it's worse! :faint: I better offer up some tri tip!

What was it before? Darn...I missed all the fun again. I need to go track down a post by PIO too, to see what she got.

:hug: Just give it a little time. She is just playing with you!!!!

Happy Friday current, former and soon-to-be, err I mean, want-to-be Boo Boos!!!!

Can't you remove tags yourself? Or is that only for ones you type in?

I looked last night for where you can type in your own stuff. I did ut once before I had tags, but I couldn't find it last night. Probably I was too tired. I don't have time to do it now or for a few days. I just won't do any updates on my TRs when I'm like this. It was bad enough being a Boo Boo but at least my previous Boo Boo had cool connotations. This is just friggen embarassing!

I think ill take Laura's advice and just set up a new DIS name if things don't change soon. I'm certainly not going to spend another year like this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter