New blog on Tokyo Disney Resort

I'm so happy to have found your blog! Your food reviews in particular are exactly what I've been searching for in my TDR planning. Info on Horizon Bay has been elusive, but your review really helped. Thanks so much :)

I'm so happy to have found your blog! Your food reviews in particular are exactly what I've been searching for in my TDR planning. Info on Horizon Bay has been elusive, but your review really helped. Thanks so much :)

Thanks so much for those kind words. Just combining my love for food and Disney together. I am glad that the blog has helped you out. More to come real soon. Once again, really appreciate the comment.

Awesome thread! Recently decided to plan a trip for TDR and was happy to find this thread and blog. One of my big fears was about the food, but I feel better already. Keep up the good work :-)

Awesome thread! Recently decided to plan a trip for TDR and was happy to find this thread and blog. One of my big fears was about the food, but I feel better already. Keep up the good work :-)

Thanks so much for those kind words zimaaaah. If you ever have any questions about dining in Tokyo Disney, feel free to ask. Once again, thanks for those kind words and happy planning!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter