New blog on Tokyo Disney Resort

It's been a long time since I've updated the site. Been trying to create a new site. It's DONE!!! The new Tokyo Disney review site is called Honorable Rat. I hope that you guys will enjoy it. More Tokyo Disney reviews to come real soon. Updates will be posted on www.honorablerat.com Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it. Hope that this will help you guys plan your trip. Cheers.

Your site is awesome! Thank you!!

I wanted to thank you for your blog. It's been very useful in planning my upcoming trip. I moved to Japan 6 months ago and knew that as soon as I got some time off that I had to go to Tokyo Disney with my fiance.

I told my husband about your site and he actually wanted to read it! He loved Singapore and respects your opinion on food as he agrees that Singapore has great food (his college degree is in culinary arts). Anyway, thank you for all the info. Great reviews and blog. It is coming in very handy for our first trip to Japan and TDR this July with our kids!

We live on Okinawa and are planning a trip in the end of May. Your blog has been an amazing resource for me as I plan our trip for the six of us. Can you recommend a hotel (or 2 or 3) that would accommodate all of us with breakfast? Oh and won't put me on unspeaking terms with my purse? :( Domo!!

Tinkerbellie16: That's great. I miss Singaporean food a lot. It's tough to find good Singaporean food in Japan. You're coming to Tokyo in July? Beautiful It will be hot and humid. Dress appropriately. I am glad that you found the blog helpful. More reviews to come. Thanks for the comment.

SnowBelleAlice: You have to visit TDR. It's a beautiful resort and Tokyo Disneysea is just something else.

charmama4: Would you like one room to accommodate all six of you guys or you don't mind splitting the party into two rooms?

NEW BLOG POST!!!

A fun and adventurous review of White Chocolate Popcorn. I hope that you guys will enjoy this read. Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it.

http://www.honorablerat.com/food-review/2015/2/16/white-chocolate-popcorn

Loving your food reviews! Now I'm curious to try how terrible the Soda popcorn was, but the White Chocolate popcorn sounds great!

disneyobsessed80: Thank you so much. Appreciate those kind words. Curiosity killed the cat. ;)

Tinkerbellie16: That's great. I miss Singaporean food a lot. It's tough to find good Singaporean food in Japan. You're coming to Tokyo in July? Beautiful It will be hot and humid. Dress appropriately. I am glad that you found the blog helpful. More reviews to come. Thanks for the comment.

SnowBelleAlice: You have to visit TDR. It's a beautiful resort and Tokyo Disneysea is just something else.

charmama4: Would you like one room to accommodate all six of you guys or you don't mind splitting the party into two rooms?

NEW BLOG POST!!!

A fun and adventurous review of White Chocolate Popcorn. I hope that you guys will enjoy this read. Thanks for the support guys. I really appreciate it.

http://www.honorablerat.com/food-review/2015/2/16/white-chocolate-popcorn
Finding a room to accommodate all 6 would be next to impossible I'm sure. Splitting wouldn't be an issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Four days is really good FireflyFi. Tuesday to Friday will be good. You will get to see a lot in 4 days. Plan ahead though. Be sure to get Fastpasses for Pooh's Hunny Hunt (TDL) and Toy Story Mania (TDS) when you first enter the parks. Fastpasses for this two attractions are likely to be the first ones to run out.

I've stayed at Sunroute three times now. Really nice hotel. It's really convenient and it is the most affordable one among all the Official Hotels. If you don't mind walking a little and staying in smaller rooms, you could also try Hotel Mystays Maihama (Walking distance to parks) or Hotel Mystays Shin-Urayasu (A bus ride away)

Enjoy the trip!!! I am super excited for you!!!
I was going to ask you about Hotel Mystays Maihama. When you say walking distance, are you saying any 10mimute walk or 20 minute walk?

I was going to ask you about Hotel Mystays Maihama. When you say walking distance, are you saying any 10mimute walk or 20 minute walk?
It's about a 20 minutes walk to Tokyo Disneysea. I hope this helped. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter