New blog on Tokyo Disney Resort

oh my gosh i had some of these. They were on my Tokyo Disney bucket list. They were so good. This was my 1st ever taste of rice dumplings and I was happy.

After reading your article i'll have to buy some dumplings at a convenience store just to compare, for scientific reasons of course ;)

oh my gosh i had some of these. They were on my Tokyo Disney bucket list. They were so good. This was my 1st ever taste of rice dumplings and I was happy.

After reading your article i'll have to buy some dumplings at a convenience store just to compare, for scientific reasons of course ;)

Without science, where will we human beings be today? The best place to conduct a science experiment is of course a Japanese convenience store. ;) Thanks for reading BagOLaughs. Will be reviewing the Scrump ones soon!!!

Center Street Coffeehouse was clutch for us as well, for breakfast though. Grandma Sara's was really cool. I loved that part of the park and the food was nice. Best meal we had was at SSS Columbia for lunch in DisneySea.

teslascar, I really enjoyed your blog. Had checked it out a few weeks ago prior to my trip to Japan and it really came in handy (especially the cash machine location in Ikspiari!!).

Had Gyoza Sausage at TDS Refreshment Station (Halloween Cruella special version), Black donut with purple sweet potato paste (Special Halloween menu), and at Disneyland I had the Little Green Alien mochi and Scrump mochi with Souvenir Stitch holder. Too many desserts, so little time.

Center Street Coffeehouse was clutch for us as well, for breakfast though. Grandma Sara's was really cool. I loved that part of the park and the food was nice. Best meal we had was at SSS Columbia for lunch in DisneySea.

Great choices. I love all of those restaurants that you mentioned. SS Columbia is definitely one of my favorites too!!!

teslascar, I really enjoyed your blog. Had checked it out a few weeks ago prior to my trip to Japan and it really came in handy (especially the cash machine location in Ikspiari!!).

Had Gyoza Sausage at TDS Refreshment Station (Halloween Cruella special version), Black donut with purple sweet potato paste (Special Halloween menu), and at Disneyland I had the Little Green Alien mochi and Scrump mochi with Souvenir Stitch holder. Too many desserts, so little time.

Thanks for those kind words. I haven't tried the Halloween Gyoza Sausage Bun yet and also that Black donut. How were they? Can't wait to get my hands on them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter