New blog on Tokyo Disney Resort

That ice cream looked really good!

I'd also be interested to know what the sea salt ice cream monaka tasted like. Sea salt in ice cream is something new to me!

That ice cream looked really good!

I'd also be interested to know what the sea salt ice cream monaka tasted like. Sea salt in ice cream is something new to me!
I'll be sure to try that Sea Salt Monaka the next time I visit. It is really new to me too. Have never had salt ice cream in my life. Closest I got to that is probably salted caramel. Getting curious.

That was an adorable post! Very cool.

I only tried white chocolate pop corn when I was there, next time... Milk tea is on the menu unless Mahina decides to give 5/5 haha

I think I'll have to read your other popcorn posts.

That was an adorable post! Very cool.

I only tried white chocolate pop corn when I was there, next time... Milk tea is on the menu unless Mahina decides to give 5/5 haha

I think I'll have to read your other popcorn posts.

Thank you so much for those kind words. Little Mahina appreciates your comment. Do keep her superpower a secret. ;)

I've come back twice to look at the picture of Mahina in her popcorn trance. It cracks me up! That's the same look I apparently get when I'm around french fries, according to my fiancé. :laughing:

Hahahaha. I'm glad you enjoyed that picture. I can't wait to embarrass her in the future with that picture! Popcorn for Mahina, French Fries for you, Curry for me. ;)

Fully caught up on the blog now - love little mahinas popcorn trance face!! Thanks as ever for your entertaining and informative posts :)

Fully caught up on the blog now - love little mahinas popcorn trance face!! Thanks as ever for your entertaining and informative posts :)

Wow. that face is getting lots of attention. I might have to frame it and put it up in her room. ;) Thanks for those kind words. They mean a lot to me. Arigatou gozaimasu!!!

New Blog Post!

Dying to visit the parks, but you got too much stuff to carry? Never fear. Tokyo Disney has a plan for everything, well almost, but this time, they do.

http://www.honorablerat.com/planning/2015/9/1/giant-lockers

New Blog Post!

Honorable Rat takes a trip to the rainforest to hunt for food. A rainforest in Tokyo Disney? What?!

http://www.honorablerat.com/food-review/2015/9/2/rainforest-cafe
UGH! I wish this post was from a few months ago because I read all of your posts before going. Well, the first full day we were there, we were trying to stay up and decided to go to Rainforest Cafe because we like those restaurants in the U.S. and rarely get to go. WRONG DECISION! It was empty...eerily. The food was way over-priced and the food was only ok. It wasn't bad, but for the price, it was ridiculous. Our server was actually very nice but it still didn't make up for the $100 we dropped on a meal we barely ate or enjoyed. I agree with you - don't go here!

And also posting to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your wonderful blog and information! I used it all the time on our visit.

UGH! I wish this post was from a few months ago because I read all of your posts before going. Well, the first full day we were there, we were trying to stay up and decided to go to Rainforest Cafe because we like those restaurants in the U.S. and rarely get to go. WRONG DECISION! It was empty...eerily. The food was way over-priced and the food was only ok. It wasn't bad, but for the price, it was ridiculous. Our server was actually very nice but it still didn't make up for the $100 we dropped on a meal we barely ate or enjoyed. I agree with you - don't go here!

And also posting to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your wonderful blog and information! I used it all the time on our visit.

Thanks for those kind words. I am glad that the blog has been of help to you. Rainforest Cafe is eerily empty. That's true. I wonder if there was a time when it was more popular. It's been in Ikspirari for a while now. I wonder how it hasn't closed down yet.

New Blog Post!

Honorable Rat honestly reviews the extremely photogenic Little Green Dumplings! How many of you have tried these little critters?

http://www.honorablerat.com/food-review/2015/9/7/little-green-alien-mochi-dumplings

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter