My husband has liver cancer. *HE PASSED AWAY :( POST182* / Photo Slideshow POST 452

:hug::hug::hug:So very sorry for your huge loss. I am praying for your family to find the strength to get through. Mary

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :( I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Oh Deb! I just learned of your husbands illness and untimely passing. My heart just aches for you and your darling children. I am so very sorry and know that I send love, strength and peace to you all.

Tracy :hug:

I am so very sorry to read about your husband's passing. :sad1: I can't imagine the shock and grief. Please accept my sincere condolences for you and your family. :grouphug:

I am so very sorry for you and your family. God bless. :hug:

Praying for you & your children.
May Jesus' strength be yours....

Oh Deb, I am so so sorry for your loss. How absolutely sad. Just know he is at peace now looking down on you and your boys. :hug: :hug:

I am an oncology nurse and unfortunately witness far too many people too young leave too soon. I am very sorry for your loss:sad1:

Deb, my heart aches for you and the kids. I am so very sorry. :hug: There are no right words - I am just deeply saddened. You and your beautiful children will be in my thoughts.

I have no idea what you are going through but I am so heartbroken for your family. I know this is a tremendous loss. I pray God will comfort you in your time of need :*(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter