My husband has liver cancer. *HE PASSED AWAY :( POST182* / Photo Slideshow POST 452

I am so sorry for your heartwrenching loss, I too, had hoped there would be more time. Strength to you and your family :hug:

I am so sorry for your devastating loss. Your family is in my thoughts.

I am so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for you and your children. I am sending prayers your way for your family.

I am so sorry to hear your news. I expect it will take awhile for you to not think your DH will be coming in the door. I can't imagine the pain you have for yourself and your children. As we prepare to come to Ireland for a joyful time to be spent with our son and his family, I can't help but to feel very bad for the sad time you are going through. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. So sorry :hug:.

Deb I haven't spoken to you in ages and I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your husband. I can't imagine what you're going through but please know I'm thinking of you and your family and sending you lots of hugs and kisses across the sea xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wish I had the words to take your pain away. I really do.

My dad died of colon/liver cancer just over 12 years ago. I was 21, my brother 17. It was very very rough.

Please don't feel like you need to be strong for your kids all the time. It is ok to break down, to cry, to scream, to get mad, to show rage. It is ok.

My dad died on November 10, and about 3 weeks later, my mom, myself, and my then fiance turned on some of dad's favorite music and we sat in the kitchen and cried and laughed and reminisced.

Healing is a long, LONG process. 12 years out and I still have really bad days. Don't let anyone put you on a timeline.

I am so sorry for your loss, for your kids loss....I will never understand why God takes those that he does when he does.

Rest in peace, to your husband, and hugs and prayers for you and your kids.

:hug: so sorry to hear of the passing of your precious husband.

Praying for Gods peace, comfort and strength for you and your family in the days ahead.

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your children are in my prayers.

I am absolutely at a loss for words. How your world has been turned upside down in such a short time. :sad1: Can't imagine what you, kids & DH have been through, how you are feeling now, and what lies ahead. You never expect things to happen and change so quickly.

I hope that you are able to find peace again at some point and to always remember the good times that you had. He will always be with you.

Hugs to you and your children. :grouphug:

May God bless and keep you during this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter