MNSSHP starting August 29th?

Sorry! I wasn't paying attention to the dates, and when PP said Aug 29 and 31 had been changed, I was thinking those were the original dates in question. I have edited my above post. Thanks for the correction! :goodvibes We should know by the end of this month if Sept. 1 will be a party. Good luck everyone! :goodvibes

This is so disappointing. It has always been a desire to attend MNSSHP after having been to MVMCP twice. We never expected it to be offered while we were there in August. Then when those park hours cropped up, we got soooooo excited. Could it be?? Alas, no. It will still be on our Disney Bucket List after all. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. Put it back on the list of reasons to return! (That list never gets shorter!)

I wonder why it was listed as 7?
Now I may have to rethink our plans for that week once the crowd calenders are updated. Touring Plans still has the party listed for the 29th.

According to my calendar the first MNSSHP is Sept 1. It was just updated yesterday.
They must have bumped it to draw more in for the long weekend. They resume on the 9th.

According to my calendar the first MNSSHP is Sept 1. It was just updated yesterday.
They must have bumped it to draw more in for the long weekend. They resume on the 9th.

The words "Mickey's Not So" are listed a few boxes under the MK park hours. Looks like the 1st is definitely a party date. Financially speaking, that date makes up for them not having a Nov. party.

Just changed a few of our reservations to accomodate MNSSHP being on 9/1 and not 8/29. Stinks because I had BOG for 8/29 in anticipation of the party being that day, but there's nothing available there on 9/1. Regardless, gonna keep the ADR. Confused that there seems to be no availability for dinner at La Hacienda on 8/22 (which we had for 9/1, but will need to switch). Didn't realize this was a hard to get ADR. Also need to figure out which non-park day we will have now. Planning used to be so fun...

okay here is my question, i was just on the disney travel agents calendar and its still saying august 29th that mk is closing at 7 but then on the disney website and wdwinfo its says 11. What one is the one i should base the time on? This disney trip has gotten me complete stressed out since im planning its for a group of 7 and not 2 like im use to

okay here is my question, i was just on the disney travel agents calendar and its still saying august 29th that mk is closing at 7 but then on the disney website and wdwinfo its says 11. What one is the one i should base the time on? This disney trip has gotten me complete stressed out since im planning its for a group of 7 and not 2 like im use to

Go back to the TA calendar and hit refresh. MK is closing at 11pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter