MNSSHP starting August 29th?

i must be looking at the wrong calendar cause the one i did is even saying 7 when i refresh. Could you please send me the right link? Thank you

So it is safe to assume that the party will occur on 9/1? We were supposed to be leaving on the 1st to go home, but I was thinking I would change my plane tickets to 9/2 instead if it's a definite.

So it is safe to assume that the party will occur on 9/1? We were supposed to be leaving on the 1st to go home, but I was thinking I would change my plane tickets to 9/2 instead if it's a definite.

As of now, 9/1 is listed on the TA calendar as a MNSSHP date, but the dates should be officially released in the next two weeks. I would not make any changes unless they are free changes and if you are willing to stay the extra night if no party takes place.

As of now, 9/1 is listed on the TA calendar as a MNSSHP date, but the dates should be officially released in the next two weeks. I would not make any changes unless they are free changes and if you are willing to stay the extra night if no party takes place.

Does the TA calendar change frequently after it's released? I'm thinking it probably wouldn't.

Does the TA calendar change frequently after it's released? I'm thinking it probably wouldn't.

It always changes about a month out, with hours getting extended for several nights. Given that 9/1 is specifically listed on the TA calendar as a party night, I think that would not change, but until things are officially released (around May 1), I would not make any changes unless you don't mind to keep them should things change.

Josh over at easywdw had previously posted that MK was going to close at 7pm on aug 29th. He posted today saying that it would likely be the start of MNSSHP as well as a party on sept 1st to "capitalize on the Labor Day weekend". Does this seem pretty likely? I don't know that we'd ever be able to go when the party other wise is, so while it would be terribly early, I'd welcome the opportunity!

I just noticed that the Disney website has changed August 29th closing time to 11:00 pm.

I noticed that Disney has changed the August 29th closing time to 11:00 pm. They have also extended some of the hours for that weekend. Labor Day is still closing at 7:00. We are hoping to attend a mnsshp, but it doesn't look like it will be on the 29th. Fingers crossed for Labor Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter