May 18, 2013 MAGIC EBTA - Who is with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fun and easy. Heck, I tutor high school math and still keep track on my fingers because the beverages sometimes impair me somewhat! So everyone makes fun of me but I at least get accurate scores! :rotfl2:

HAHAHA do you have to put your glass down to use the fingers on the other hand? Or have you mastered that talent, too??? :drinking1

(that is my new favorite smilie -- I am tempted to use it in every post from now on haha)

So let's make it an "official" event! I have never played before but my mom is so into it so we will try it out with her. This Emily still sees herself as a 23 year old, does that count? My 26 year old sister will be there. Any chance you want to take on organizing this?

Can be 20 something again too? I'd even go for 29 (and holding)!

HAHAHA do you have to put your glass down to use the fingers on the other hand? Or have you mastered that talent, too??? :drinking1

(that is my new favorite smilie -- I am tempted to use it in every post from now on haha)

So cute! Could be your official signature.

All PMs sent to do placeholders. I've seen a couple already complete!! :thumbsup2

PMs sent to:

kaseyC ; gonecrusin ; binkytell ; Tink1987 ; Tubbsteruk ;
badbrad25, DisneyMouseHouse, LySand, valbob89, WVURunner ;
Yvet ; padalyn ; GoofyNewfie ;
Sent later: sdlong329; mboekhoff

If I am missing anyone please let me know ASAP. Went off this list:

All Aboard Meet and Greet mandygirl

Book exchange kaseyc

Bunco group gonecrusin

Champagne girls valbob89

Candy swap tubbsteruk

FE exchange binkytell

Lanyards mandygirl

Linked dining binkytell

Palo group BRUNCH kaseyc

Palo group DINNER sdlong329 (added this - kaseyc only doing Brunch)

Personal navigator mandygirl

Pin trading tink1987

PJ breakfast tink1987

Postcard exchange lysand

Private tastings disneymousehouse

Pub crawl badbrad25

Recipe Exchange mboekhoff (added this after sending out PMs)

Running club wvuRunner

Stateroom tours lysand

Scavenger hunt gonecrusin

Scrap booking no organiser

Secret mickey yvet

Shirts valbob

Toddler Meet n Greet mandygirl

Whiteboard padalyn

Until we meet again lunch no organizer yet

Website goofynewfie

Drinking + Rolling + Counting = bad combination. Don't want to have a spill!!

Plus, in 3 hours of bunco I am lucky to make it through two beverages - I'm a lightweight compared to the rest of the group I play with!!

Speaking of group size --- We have a "regular" group of 12 plus about 18 subs because something always comes up last minute. This week we had only 7 at one point but ended up with 9 that night (plus three ghosts). We've also had nights with 16 (four tables of four) and those are no issue either.

Drinking + Rolling + Counting = bad combination. Don't want to have a spill!!

Plus, in 3 hours of bunco I am lucky to make it through two beverages - I'm a lightweight compared to the rest of the group I play with!!

Speaking of group size --- We have a "regular" group of 12 plus about 18 subs because something always comes up last minute. This week we had only 7 at one point but ended up with 9 that night (plus three ghosts). We've also had nights with 16 (four tables of four) and those are no issue either.

I'll need to have all brain cells functioning until I get familiar with the game. Than again if I'm really relaxed that could be a good thing too.

Updating this post every so often for a cross-check:

:cheer2: Completed:
binkytell ; Tink1987 ; gonecrusin ; WVURunner; kaseyC ; DisneyMouseHouse ; Yvet ; padalyn ; Tubbsteruk ; mboekhoff ; valbob89 ; sdlong329 ; LySand ;
GoofyNewfie only needs website link in Post #1 (done)

:hourglass Awaiting:
badbrad25 (Pub Crawl)

List of Events I went off of:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47314846&postcount=3068

Yes.... GoofyNewfie is on an airplane... poor guy without wifi... didn't know if he needed a placeholder but included him. He's probably still thinking about his :stir:

problem solved!
wine-glass-holder-necklace_zps2f4f227d.jpg

Adult FE gifts anyone? I have seen them made with fabric before

Can be 20 something again too? I'd even go for 29 (and holding)!

I've been "holding" for almost 3 months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter