May 18, 2013 MAGIC EBTA - Who is with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
weeeeelllll - if they were run by women they would be!!!!

:thumbsup2

Be sure that DCL knows no money is going to change hands - that is a NO NO for them...all events/activities have to be cash-less - or paid for in advance.

Good point. I wasn't even thinking we were playing for money, just for girl fun.

please do NOT bring the bottles on deck - if DCL sees bottles out there they could revoke the Privilege we have to bring our own on board...so PLEASE PLEASE if you are going to do a swap/can't take it off the ship deal - do it in a cabin or with the bottles covered somehow.

:thumbsup2 Great reminder to all!

padalyn said:
weeeeelllll - if they were run by women they would be!!!!

Be sure that DCL knows no money is going to change hands - that is a NO NO for them...all events/activities have to be cash-less - or paid for in advance.

please do NOT bring the bottles on deck - if DCL sees bottles out there they could revoke the Privilege we have to bring our own on board...so PLEASE PLEASE if you are going to do a swap/can't take it off the ship deal - do it in a cabin or with the bottles covered somehow.

These are great - got 'em, love 'em!

Bunco (Oklahoma style) is never about money, but it is about getting loud and a bit rowdy. There is usually a prize for the winner and a ****y prize for last place. Too cut down on any more gifts, we could always buy the winner a drink and the loser a shot. ; ) just an idea.

I'm looking over the new thread and I love it :lovestruc

Thanks! We know it's out in the listings of cruise meets -- don't think anyone will post just yet with the big red letters at the top. Have a few more organizers to put placeholders so this will definitely be up and running by the time we hit 250 pages! :thumbsup2

Thanks! We know it's out in the listings of cruise meets -- don't think anyone will post just yet with the big red letters at the top. Have a few more organizers to put placeholders so this will definitely be up and running by the time we hit 250 pages! :thumbsup2

We better be careful, we could hit 250 before Monday at this rate :rotfl2:

Hahahaha AWESOME!!! I'm gonna invent the vodka IV.

I use my camelback filled with vodka and cran, hands free and the straw goes rigght into the mouth!

On the 2011 EBTA, we did a recipe exchange. Would anyone be interested in that? I am sure I could figure out how to organize it if anyone else would be interested. It was cool getting peoples favorite recipes from all over the world :)

My mom, sister, and husband (I don't cook) would love to do this!

I have met the Jonas Brothers a few times and Demi Lavoto once. They are nice kids. They did a few commericals for my dad's company a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opydx7sWm9w

This should have been a sign Michael Eisner was going to be buying the Topps Company....

Ya know, if you all would just stop being such a fun group we wouldn't have to worry about it :mic:

Updating this post every so often for a cross-check:

:cheer2: Completed:
binkytell ; Tink1987 ; gonecrusin ; WVURunner; kaseyC ; DisneyMouseHouse ; Yvet ; padalyn ; Tubbsteruk ; mboekhoff ; valbob89 ;

:hourglass Awaiting:
badbrad25 ; LySand ; GoofyNewfie ; sdlong329

List of Events I went off of:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47314846&postcount=3068

Yes.... GoofyNewfie is on an airplane... poor guy without wifi... didn't know if he needed a placeholder but included him. He's probably still thinking about his :stir:

Rockin' and Rollin'!

Off to buy groceries :goodvibes

Updating this post every so often for a cross-check:

:cheer2: Completed:
binkytell ; Tink1987 ; gonecrusin ; WVURunner; kaseyC ; DisneyMouseHouse ; Yvet ; padalyn ; Tubbsteruk ; mboekhoff ; valbob89 ;

:hourglass Awaiting:
badbrad25 ; LySand ; GoofyNewfie ; sdlong329

List of Events I went off of:
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47314846&postcount=3068

Yes.... GoofyNewfie is on an airplane... poor guy without wifi... didn't know if he needed a placeholder but included him. He's probably still thinking about his :stir:

I don't think I need one. Just need the link on post 1.

I'm on another message board and most of our smilies are named for members. That one is called :doc:. But on here, I'll think of it as yours :rotfl:

I'm a doctor! (not a *real* one, but still! I'm a psychologist):drinking1

:laundy: DS made me do this one.

I am hesitant to post this, because sometimes my DD life gets a bit crazy and she is not the best at checking her e-mail.....

However, before last year's cruise, we had "met" three or four girls her age thru e-mail pen-pals.

Are there any other approx 9 YO girls that would be interested (she'll actually be 3 mos shy of 10 when we cruise, so any girls around that age is wonderful - she does well with those older and younger than her) in exchanging electronic pen-pal messages? (she's also got her own FB account, so if that's better for you, that will work for her too!

PM me!

Beverly

I'm a doctor! (not a *real* one, but still! I'm a psychologist):drinking1

:laundy: DS made me do this one.
That's awesome :rotfl: :doc:

The Doc it was named for was a professor. Don't even ask what :kirbo: is :blush:

I am hesitant to post this, because sometimes my DD life gets a bit crazy and she is not the best at checking her e-mail.....

However, before last year's cruise, we had "met" three or four girls her age thru e-mail pen-pals.

Are there any other approx 9 YO girls that would be interested (she'll actually be 3 mos shy of 10 when we cruise, so any girls around that age is wonderful - she does well with those older and younger than her) in exchanging electronic pen-pal messages? (she's also got her own FB account, so if that's better for you, that will work for her too!

PM me!

Beverly
My girls will be turning nine when we get off the boat and don't yet do electronic stuff, but I'm sure they'd love to meet your daughter when we get on the boat!

We better be careful, we could hit 250 before Monday at this rate :rotfl2:

Yes but it's more of an "honor" thing - they don't "gestapo" us and auto-close at 250....I've seen some as high as 290 in the DISigner's threads before the disigner closes it! So, no worries........

:wave2: Well, we are thinking about joining this cruise. We have a trip to Hawaii booked in March for 10 days but are considering dumping it for this cruise now. Looking at the list of cruisers I see some familiar names. We have already been to Hawaii but not Europe, so that is a major motivator. My hubby is going to check on getting the time off. If he can do it I bet our names will be added to the roster. *fingerscrossed* everything will work out.

:wave2: Well, we are thinking about joining this cruise. We have a trip to Hawaii booked in March for 10 days but are considering dumping it for this cruise now. Looking at the list of cruisers I see some familiar names. We have already been to Hawaii but not Europe, so that is a major motivator. My hubby is going to check on getting the time off. If he can do it I bet our names will be added to the roster. *fingerscrossed* everything will work out.

Fingers are crossed for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter