Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Happy Happy Friday!!!

Only 11 more to go!

Don't know about all of you, but DCL excitement has been bumped up a notch or two this week. Between an unexpected move, rainy weather, visitors, emergency surgery and extended hospital stay for one of our visitors, this has been a very long and stressful 7 weeks. And now the summer is almost over! Where has it gone. Our kids go back in early August.

I think all the thoughts of DCL has been the only thing from keeping us from going insane.

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday
8612 - ImagineerM: Josh (M), Sarah (F)

This is an updated list. Welcome Josh and Sarah!

Glad the group is growing. I do have an excel spread sheet of this if anyone is interested, let me know.

Have a great weekend!

Cruise is paid in full........ no choice but too go now! I guess I'll have to suffer by eating all that terrible food and down all those horrible cocktails while sitting on a that dirty island they call Castaway Cay........but hey someone has to do it!!!
WOOHOO 77 days :woohoo::banana::cool1::worship:

Cruise is paid in full........ no choice but too go now! I guess I'll have to suffer by eating all that terrible food and down all those horrible cocktails while sitting on a that dirty island they call Castaway Cay........but hey someone has to do it!!!
WOOHOO 77 days :woohoo::banana::cool1::worship:

Ah... too bad... thanks for taking one for the team!

:rotfl2:

I would when we close the FE group just to make sure I got everyone's info . Thanks

We will be closing it September 2.

There are a couple of us with guarantee cabins, as soon as they are assigned the list will be updated with those numbers...shouldn't be later than mid-September (I hope).

Booked this cruise a few weeks ago! I'm so excited. Just wanted to say hello to my fellow cruisers.

Just back from 10 days at Seboomook Wilderness Campground in Seboomook, Maine. No electricity, cell phones, or interent. It was actually nice except no DIS!

I can now plan on FE gifts and decide if I need a spa appointment.

School starts back August 7th which means fall break is around the corner. Can't wait for the cruise.

Just back from 10 days at Seboomook Wilderness Campground in Seboomook, Maine. No electricity, cell phones, or interent. It was actually nice except no DIS!

I can now plan on FE gifts and decide if I need a spa appointment.

School starts back August 7th which means fall break is around the corner. Can't wait for the cruise.

:yay: wow after the Monday I had today I would love to be in the woods with no electricity or phones. countdown to Fall Break!!!

I have a question about the Shore Excursions.

How do we manage to do two or more at a port? For example, if we want to do a Parasailing and a Dolphin experience? Are there times that you select from and do those times allow you to get to your second selection? Some of these excursions last 3 - 4 hours.

Sorry, first time doing this...

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter