Disney Dream October 6, 2013

I have a question about the Shore Excursions.

How do we manage to do two or more at a port? For example, if we want to do a Parasailing and a Dolphin experience? Are there times that you select from and do those times allow you to get to your second selection? Some of these excursions last 3 - 4 hours.

Sorry, first time doing this...

Thank you!

If you are considering doing this in Nassau.. I would schedule the dophin one through the ship. There are a ton of parasailing ppl nearby the ship that you could grab if you have time. Or I used a guy there last year that he would schedule around your availability. He picked us up from his boat right near the port.. was super easy and he did a great job!

If you are considering doing this in Nassau.. I would schedule the dophin one through the ship. There are a ton of parasailing ppl nearby the ship that you could grab if you have time. Or I used a guy there last year that he would schedule around your availability. He picked us up from his boat right near the port.. was super easy and he did a great job!

Thank you! Really appreciate the advice!!

Looks like the site is still down. :badpc: I didn't plan to stay up until midnight, but it looks like I might. :surfweb:

Remember if the site is down for you, it's down for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

It's up! But acting a little squirrilly..

I got my friends checked in with no problem. When I tried to do my Dad, it crashed on me 3 times before I finally got it done.

Woohoo! All 3 rooms have the same PAT! That's what I was worried about.

I got my friends checked in with no problem. When I tried to do my Dad, it crashed on me 3 times before I finally got it done.

I can't fully check in because we don't have our passports but yet, but I thought I would see my MDR assignment. Is that assigned today? Trying to work around AP MDR and Palo.

Also, is it true they don't feed kids the first night or are the buffets open?

Oh no Blue Lagoon Dolphin experiences are gone! :(

If you want to select Photo and Government ID, you could do that now and go back later on and change it to your passports.

You can make whatever changes you want up to 3 days prior to sailing.

I'm not sure when they determine the MDR.

They feed everybody on the first night. The buffets and at least one dining room are open for lunch when you board. And all the MDR's start up that first night for dinner, for all the guests.

If you want to select Photo and Government ID, you could do that now and go back later on and change it to your passports.

You can make whatever changes you want up to 3 days prior to sailing.

I'm not sure when they determine the MDR.

They feed everybody on the first night. The buffets and at least one dining room are open for lunch when you board. And all the MDR's start up that first night for dinner, for all the guests.

The site is indeed acting strange as now I see some dolphin excursions available. I think maybe folks are booking and then releasing from DCL told me.

I called DCL and requested a MDR, so hopefully that works out. I forgot that guest relations can assist in any changes during the cruise.

And they confirmed that kids will eat. I swear I read that somewhere on the Palo site that kids would not be fed the first night. :confused3

Thank you!

I can't fully check in because we don't have our passports but yet, but I thought I would see my MDR assignment. Is that assigned today? Trying to work around AP MDR and Palo.

Also, is it true they don't feed kids the first night or are the buffets open?

Oh no Blue Lagoon Dolphin experiences are gone! :(
I finally got my done too! Got a 11am checkin and Palo brunch.

Are they accommodating when requesting MDR? Wasn't goin to but if I can...

:cool1:

:cool1:We were up til 1:30 but website was not working got up at 5 today to get on and still not working. finally around 12:30 we got in and were able to get the PAT we wanted and got our Blue Island Beach day adventure !!! I was about to loose it today !!!! Finally we are in !!!!!:woohoo:

Dinning rotations are assigned about a week or so before sailing.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Holy smokes, I was the OP and forgot all about it! :rotfl:

It will take quite a bit of time to catch up. I am also on the West Coast and tried from 9pm-2am before I fell asleep. Up at 8:15 and got most of what I wanted, didn't think there would be any cabanas left for a first timer.

Holy smokes, I was the OP and forgot all about it! :rotfl:

It will take quite a bit of time to catch up. I am also on the West Coast and tried from 9pm-2am before I fell asleep. Up at 8:15 and got most of what I wanted, didn't think there would be any cabanas left for a first timer.

Welcome back!!! :rotfl:

Thanks, I'm so excited!! It will be myself (41), hubby (38), ds (12), and dd
(10). The kids don't know we are going, we are doing this cruise after a week at Beaches in Negril.

We gonna be on that cruise too !! First Time! So excited. Me, my husband, my three girls ( 10, 7 and 10 month) Affraid a little bit with the baby but its Disney... Its gonna be magical ! Speak French :0)

We gonna be on that cruise too !! First Time! So excited. Me, my husband, my three girls ( 10, 7 and 10 month) Affraid a little bit with the baby but its Disney... Its gonna be magical ! Speak French :0)

Welcome aboard!

Sorry...I've forgotten most of my French from school. All I know now is what I learned watching hockey games :)

Scott

Hey everyone...we've been knee deep in wedding planning and haven't had much time to get on the board and socialize!

My fiancee and I will be doing the FE with you all! We are in 8612.

This is my 6th DCL cruise and her first cruise period...it will be our honeymoon! Spending a couple of nights at BLT before the trip and another night at the BWV after the cruise.

Cheers,
Josh (& Sarah)

Is your wedding in Owensboro?

HI
Just got an email from Disney (travel agent stuff) this blurb was in it:

Halloween on the High Seas Cruises
For Halloween, your Clients will have a scream aboard the Disney Dream. From Sept. 22 – Oct. 31, they can enjoy spooky special events and trick-or-treating throughout the ship. They’ll experience:
• Special Halloween décor – including a massive pumpkin tree in the atrium that sprouts overnight!
• Kids will love trick or treating with their favorite Disney characters and marching in the Costume parade
• Adults can enter a costume contest and dance the night away with a villainous take over in Evolution Night Club
• The whole family can enjoy a Mousequerade deck party and scream along with Jack and Sally at the Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream show!

That will be fun!!

Very excited about this! I love Halloween. My DD will be thrilled to see Jack and Sally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter