Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Made it back to AZ, ready for a vacation already!!

Thanks so much to each of you and your families for the FE gifts....a ton of great items and we truly are enjoying all of them.... Well haven't enjoyed the Vegemite yet but looking forward to it!!

Well when you do be sure to spread it very thin. I think that's where most go wrong, they spread it thickly.

Well we just got back to Australia yesterday after an amazing 35 days in the US and the Bahamas. We got to visit 5 US states which we loved and the Grand Canyon opened up just in time for us to enjoy her amazing beauty.

I would like to thank you all for your fantastic FE gifts. It was so exciting coming back to our cabin or getting up in the morning and finding all the lovely little gifts. It was great fun delivering them also. I hope you all enjoyed the bits and pieces from Australia. I had a hard time keeping my kids off the tim tams and caramello koalas, they wanted to eat them all.

Thanks again Cheers Georga

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter