Disney Dream October 6, 2013

Welcome!!!!

If ou choose to participate you hang a fish extender outside your door (google it for a ton of ideas of what they look like...they can be homemade or ordered from various ppl on etsy, Facebook, etc). Then you give a little gift to everyone on the list..can be a craft, store bought...anything goes..some people spend a little and some more- it's the thought and fun of it. Gifts can be per person or per cabin. (Note on our list there is one cabin that has three adults..we are counting it as three cabins, so one gift one per person on that one. Some people do Disney related gifts, some from where they live...anything goes!

This is our first time doing it...my daughter will be so excited to get the items- will be like Santa!

Hope you join us!

Thanks so much for asking this question and for the reply. Was needing a reminder myself! September 2 cutoff is perfect for me as we are leaving Australia for the USA on September 12, NYC is our first stop for 7 days and then Orlando for 16 before we board the Dream. That gives me a bit of time to finalise the gifts before we fly out.

Welcome!!!!

If ou choose to participate you hang a fish extender outside your door (google it for a ton of ideas of what they look like...they can be homemade or ordered from various ppl on etsy, Facebook, etc). Then you give a little gift to everyone on the list..can be a craft, store bought...anything goes..some people spend a little and some more- it's the thought and fun of it. Gifts can be per person or per cabin. (Note on our list there is one cabin that has three adults..we are counting it as three cabins, so one gift one per person on that one. Some people do Disney related gifts, some from where they live...anything goes!

This is our first time doing it...my daughter will be so excited to get the items- will be like Santa!

Hope you join us!

Thanks so much for asking this question and for the reply. Was needing a reminder myself! September 2 cutoff is perfect for me as we are leaving Australia for the USA on September 12, NYC is our first stop for 7 days and then Orlando for 16 before we board the Dream. That gives me a bit of time to finalise the gifts before we fly out.

That is wonderful. Thanks so much we are new at this our first cruise.we are celebrating my oldest daughters birthday. Cabin 8096. Alisha 10, Ashton 15 birthday girl, Rodney and Charlsie. This sounds like so much fun!

Woohoo!!! :cool1:

We did our online Check-in! Now it's getting even more real and close!

And we got an 11am Port Arrival Time! :thumbsup2

I checked-in this morning too! I choose the 11:30 port time. Looked like everything was still available. Remy and Palo selection was good. No cabanas left for Castaway Cay.

Still trying to navigate the boards. cabin #8096 Rodney, Charlsie, Ashton 15 (birthday girl), Alisha- 10. Fish Extenders Group sounds like a lot of fun!!

We are from Knoxville!! This is our first cruise ever! Super pumped.

I haven't read much of this thread yet but I'm glad to have found it! Counting down the days...

We are from Maryville!! This is also our first cruise EVER!!! Our girls are so excited. This thread is so helpful.:cool1:

I would suggest not reserving snorkel gear. You can bring your own if you can and just for free get the life vest they make you wear if you want to go into the snorkel lagoon. No reservation needed to just go into the snorkel lagoon.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

This is great to know! We love to snorkel and wanted to bring our own gear.

That is wonderful. Thanks so much we are new at this our first cruise.we are celebrating my oldest daughters birthday. Cabin 8096. Alisha 10, Ashton 15 birthday girl, Rodney and Charlsie. This sounds like so much fun!

GREAT!!!! I will get you on the list by the end of the week.. traveling for work this week so not much spare time ;) Sounds like a great way for a birthday celebration!

Brianna, who is in the family traveling with us... turns 19 on the second day of the cruise. Last year she turned 18 on the day we left port on our Carnival cruise... Their first cruise ever.

What a way to celebrate two consecutive cruises! :)

Happy birthday to all who will celebrate during this cruise!

Scott

Brianna, who is in the family traveling with us... turns 19 on the second day of the cruise. Last year she turned 18 on the day we left port on our Carnival cruise... Their first cruise ever.

What a way to celebrate two consecutive cruises! :)

Happy birthday to all who will celebrate during this cruise!

Scott

What a great way to celebrate. Our daughter is lucky her birthday is on our school systems fall break so she is always somewhere special on her birthday due to the fall break works best for our family vacation time. Our younger daughter said no fair we are going on a Disney cruise for her birthday does this mean we will go on my birthday too. I say sounds like a good plan to me!!:)Happy Birthday to all the people who will celebrate on the Disney Dream on Oct 6-10,2013!!

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday

This is an updated list. :)

TGIF!!!

Got my FE in the mail while I was traveling this week.. turned out so awesome!!! We did a Little Mermaid Theme that Kaidyn picked out.. she was so excited to open the package!

While I was gone this week I was thinking we'd be on the ship this time in 3 months.. then I thought I'd be getting off the ship in 3 months.. those are the thougths I don't much care for. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!

While I was gone this week I was thinking we'd be on the ship this time in 3 months.. then I thought I'd be getting off the ship in 3 months.. those are the thougths I don't much care for. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!

I've done that too lately... on Sunday's I'd be thinking about boarding and having our first lunch on board, Monday's we'd be at Nassau, Tuesday's we'd be at Castaway Cay, Wednesday's a day at sea day... then I'd usually skip over Thursday's and go straight to Friday thinking only 12 more Fridays to go!!!

Happy Friday everyone! Only 12 more to go!

6114 -TrixieS:Georgia 43 (F),Norm 47 (M),Tyler (F) 18, Morgan (F) 15 Oscar (M) 12
9170-Tngrl78:Scott (M) 49, Brandi (F) 35,Connor (M) 9
8172 -Tngrl78:Don (M) 88
8174 - Tngrl78:Telly (M) Adult,Lisa (F) adult,Brianna (F) 19,Jordan (M) 16 William (M) 14
8010 - Policycobb Rob (M) 41,Paula (F) 43,Emily (F) 8
GTY - Cruisinaz:Kris (M) 42, Anisa (F) 43,Kaidyn (F) 7
7562 -rlrose313:1 male adult,1 female adult,female child 7,female child 7
7560- rlrose313:1 male adult,male child 10,male child 10
6580 -Tink1116:David (M) Adult,Teresa (F) Adult,Noah (M) 8
GTY -mansfieldmomof3:1 adult male, 1 adult female,Hayden (M),10 Holden (M) 8,Hannah (F) 7
8096 - Uonlyliveonce: Rodney (M), Charlsie (F), Alisha (F) 10, Ashton (F) 15 - Birthday

This is an updated list. :)

TGIF!!!
:yay:
excited to see our names on FE list !!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter