Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got up and are already tired.

Gonna be a lazy day today for us.

I got me a set of these from last night.....

0126AustraliaDay031.jpg

......will post them on Anyone Game at some stage.

Yay more fireworks pics!

We just finished watching Hook, I'd forgotten how cute the movie was.

Good evening everyone.

Only 99 more days to go until your trip Angela. :thumbsup2 Hope you can get a good airfare sale for your upcoming trip. It is fun to fly but I would still prefer to drive since I can bring more stuff where you can bring little from flying.

:wave: Hi Bret!

Long time since we've been on the Dis at the same time. How's things with you?

Hi PiO. :wave:

It's been a while since I am on my computer at night. Mostly due to basketball season. I have a few more weeks left until the season is over and it will be nice to talk to you all. Glad that I didn't have any basketball games tonight after a long week with basketball practice and games. Right now I am working on my next DL TR update from November. I still have a long way to go when I am finish with the DL TR from November and the WDW trip. How are you doing?

I'm not too bad. It's been a pretty good weekend so far. We're celebrating Australia Day; so Monday is a public holiday. But in lieu of Australia Day, the airlines have gone on sale this weekend. You may have seen that I have long haul tickets locked in for the September trip.

With about 8 months to go, I really need to start thinking about where I'll be going and where I'll be staying.

Otherwise, the weather is reasonable in Melbourne; but there is a really bad rain front hitting Queensland right now. They have probably had over 300 mm of rain by now and there are severe floods. And there is still more rain falling.

That system is heading down to Victoria by the middle of the week. It should be less severe by then and we should get some decent rain fall. We need it. Its been hot and dry for the last 2 months.

Glad to hear that you are having a great weekend during Australia Day. That is nice that airlines sales are going on during this week while you will be really busy September.

We all need to plan of what we are going to do during these trip. During my DL trip a few weeks ago was a lot of planning for a small child.

Hope the weather gets better.

I will talk to you later since I am about to go to bed. I finished my latest update to my DL TR.

Good night. I've put up another update on my NorCal TR myself. Will catch up on yours shortly.

The shows always have some great ideas.

I need to quit procrastinating and get busy on the work I brought home to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter