Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessInOz

Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!
This is the third ClubHouse for the DIS Old Fogies. It’s here to last for a while.

What makes an old fogie, you ask????

Things that define an Old Fogie!

• Anyone 30 and over is an automatic member!
  • Anyone who feels 30 or older is invited to join us.
  • Anyone who just wants to hang out with an Old Fogie is welcome (30 or not).
  • If you know what these references are to below, and that they are NOT Disney references, well, you've been a Charter Member for quite a while now:
Magical Mystery Tour
Marmalade skies
Magic Carpet Ride​

• Anyone eligible for an AARP membership (at 50 years & up) is automatically a Senior Veteran member.
  • ALL newbies welcome! We were in the middle of planning a trip to Disney, bringing soft foods, adult diapers, planning naps, Early Bird Special meal stops, etc.
    (Note to anyone who remembers - we were planning this the first and second time round...this time….some of us ARE actually planning a trip to Disney…only for 2013.)

Let the festivities continue - without snarking.

ferndance1.gif

Disclaimers
1. Strictly BYO Depends and Gingko Biloba supplements.
2. Check your teeth in at the door so that you don't forget to leave without it.
3. Yearly Subscriptions on entry...so we can pay for the Merry Maids to continue cleaning the Rec Room after the food fights.
4. Any references to Canned Creamed Corn must contain those three "c" words, in that order.

princess::upsidedow

Inaugural Rec Room reference: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2557867
Second Rec Room home reference: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2711782

List of Posters that made over 10 posts in the second rec room:

usnuzuloose 1,097
PrincessInOz 964
franandaj 447
ACDSNY 416
DisneyFirefly 230
mvf-m11c 137
TruBlu 92
Imzadi 86
GRUMPY PIRATE 69
jetskigrl 62
kwitcherkicken99 49
kmedina 40
Smileybug 40
plutosdoghouse 38
focusondisney 32
mtblujeans 26
Emma1987 24
kimmar067 20
Belle0101 14
snapppyd 14
YoYoAurora 10

And our Old Fogie badge:

36056f09.gif

And in typical Old Fogieness style....

I. forgot. to. sub. in. :headache:

Someone pass me the gingko biloba pills!

The bill was never paid! That is the only thing I can....

What never got paid?

I am here! New home...do we need to decorate again?

Wheeee, I can shop and not spend a dime...and the club house will never run out of bacon.....

:wave:

Good Morning!

I had to RUN out of the old place... last one there has to clean up, right? :scared:

:rotf:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Posted this on the old thread, but meant to post here... Oops!

TruBlu said:
Just out of the doctor's office. At the pharmacy waiting for meds...

Turns out that everything is GOOD! I just stopped taking the pain meds too soon. I ran out 2 weeks ago, and being SUPER ME, I decided that I shouldn't need them anymore....
After she corrected my thinking with a little scolding, she gave me a scrip & wants to see me in two weeks to make sure I'm doing better. In the mean time she's going to consult with the surgeon to make sure he doesn't want me taking MORE than she's giving me. :)

Hopefully I can get back on track!!! :)

Can I hang with the fogies because I feel like one? I now understand why the folks eat at the buffet at 430pm! Its too tiring to eat later. ;) 9pm is late! ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter