Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
usnuzuloose said:
I feel your pain, we get one big vacation every 3 years.

But at least this on was the best one EVER! :love:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Our sparkles are back! :yay:

Interesting. . I could always see them from my computer but now I see them from my phone.

We are at the RPH. Going to see Harry in five hours. This is normally my bedtime. I went to sleep five hours ago and this is the second time I've woke up. Darn time difference.

Interesting. . I could always see them from my computer but now I see them from my phone.

We are at the RPH. Going to see Harry in five hours. This is normally my bedtime. I went to sleep five hours ago and this is the second time I've woke up. Darn time difference.

Hope your having a great time. I hate the time difference on vacation, I always wake up to darn early.

She's there!!! :woohoo:

And I'm home... :sad:

But, still have the Magical glow! It should last a week or two... :flower3:

It was magical!!!
No plans again anytime soon... Knowing that made me cry during the Kiss Goodnight at MK last night. :sad:

But, I'm just happy we got to go! It was beyond wonderful. :cloud9:

But at least this on was the best one EVER! :love:

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a great time.

Finished day 3 of jury duty and we probably won't finish until around Valentine's Day.:faint:

I always do the opposite, I would love to be able to sleep in. How is the weather?

It is warm and humid. Supposed to start cooling down day after tomorrow.

Finished day 3 of jury duty and we probably won't finish until around Valentine's Day.:faint:

Yikes! :scared1: Does your job cover your salary while you are out? I know they don't let you claim financial hardship any longer.

Chris gets out of it as well, as he is the only one earning the income, and we won't make it if he doesn't work. Other wise he would gladly do it.

Doing fine. Your almost done with practice aren't you? I am sure it has been a long day. You will probably sleep good tonight. It seems the boards have been really slow lately.

I was done an hour ago and my team practiced for 2 hours. I will be looking forward to going to sleep but I am trying to stay up and watch a new episode of "White Collar" tonight on the USA Network which will start in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter