KTTK & Boarding Groups

hes122

DIS Veteran
We're considering doing the KTTK during our August trip. Does anyone know if we'll be able to use our phones to get a spot during the 1:00 drop for a Tron boarding group?

The utilidor is the last thing you do and and you are definitely not allowed phones when down there. I did the tour a few months ago and had managed to secure a boarding group at 7am. When I finished the tour, I just went over to Tron, scanned my magic band and explained that I was on the tour and they waved me through without a problem. Our KTTK tour guide confirmed this is the case at the start of our tour.

Hey! KTTK sounds awesome for your August trip. For snagging a Tron boarding group at 1:00, it's recommended to use your phone. Good luck and have a blast!

I did the tour in September and yes, you can get a 7am BG as Disfam2401 indicated, however, my guide also turned her head for a few minutes right at 1pm for people to snag one who maybe didn't at 7am. We were luckily on a break and not in the Utilidor!

I'm going to tag a question on to the thread that involves KTTK and phones. Will they allow you to use your phone if it's how your insulin pump and CGM connect? Would love to do the tour but am worried it will be an issue for my mom and me, both T1 diabetic with CGMs and insulin pumps.

Elvis - I have no personal experience but am a nurse so I see your concern. I think if you tell your tour guide before you start, they would have no problems with you looking at your phone as needed on the tour. The only issue might be in the utilidors because they are so strict about it and if a boss or someone walked by at that moment, they could get in trouble. I would check where you are before you head down and maybe pop a few gummies or whatever your carb of choice is if it looks like you will drop. I would say you are down there for no more than half an hour. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter