• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so sad, too young. Time is so precious.

DH's sister was only 57. We also found out one of his cousins also passed away last Sunday.

This is lots of sad news. It reminds us that life is so precious.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug: One of my friends DH passed away Monday. He was only early 50s. Had a very sudden, severe illness & passed after only 10 days in the hospital. This was a 2nd marriage for my friend & she only had a few short, happy years with him. She is devastated.

Focus!! I'm sorry. I missed this post earlier.

My condolences.

There's been a lot of bad news this year. :(

All of this dicussion makes me realize thay we need to live life to it's fullest. I hopr Fran will kep to tjay. She uh as been recently!

That's so sad, too young. Time is so precious.

DH's sister was only 57. We also found out one of his cousins also passed away last Sunday.

Oh my. I am so sorry. How sad for your DH.

This is lots of sad news. It reminds us that life is so precious.

All of this dicussion makes me realize thay we need to live life to it's fullest. I hopr Fran will kep to tjay. She uh as been recently!

So true. I have always tried to appreciate my family & our time together. You never know what lies ahead. My Dh frequently keeps me up with his snoring & I get so annoyed. I was so thankful to be able to hear him snore yesterday. I just kept thinking that my friend would give anything to hear that.

Let's hope the year starts looking up for all of us! And thanks for the thoughts guys. :grouphug:

I believe the use the registered voters as a base for their list, but I could be wrong.

I get notices every few years.

You could always call and make sure they have your correct address on file and you're in the system.

I'm taking a break from working on my online graphics class. My husband is still at work. Sigh! But he'll be home all day tomorrow. Thank goodness I have several appointments scheduled. He likes to "help" me clean.:rolleyes1

Does anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

We are going to the home show on saturday.

Cool! We won't have ours until late March. I like the one here. The vendors at the one where I used to live were very pushy. They wanted you to sign up so they could come give you an estimate on whatever they were selling. I wasn't their fave person. I wouldn't sign up for anything. :cool1:

Cool! We won't have ours until late March. I like the one here. The vendors at the one where I used to live were very pushy. They wanted you to sign up so they could come give you an estimate on whatever they were selling. I wasn't their fave person. I wouldn't sign up for anything. :cool1:

They can ask away all they want, I rent I don't own. I like going anyway as I get ideas for decorating, yard stuff. They sell all kinds of stuff even if you don't own. I think there is a second one in a few more months down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter