Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished paying bills, now I have to sort out the cat food. Fran bought about 15 cases "because they were on sale". Of course some were not the flavors that they like and some will keep us with cat food for the next 4 months, but oh well.

Happy Australia Day PIO!!! Enjoy your long weekend. Wierd day for me--funeral this morning& at a hockey game with DH tonight.

Happy Australia Day indeed. Qantas Airlines went on sale today. So, I'm now booked to fly from Melbourne to LA return for Sep/Oct. :thumbsup2

focus - topsy turvey weekend. :hug:

....A Night at the Roxbury is on now....those two are so hilarious...

nar02.jpg

....what about round-trip for NCY??? Hmmmm??? :rolleyes1

I can't get DH round to NYC this trip. He is hoping to catch up with some of his cousins in Durango. If they can confirm the date, then we''ll be hitting Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah (probably only just one hand or one foot in Utah...but we will be in Utah).

If they cannot make the date........well.......that's a different story. Let the planning games begin!

Maybe you could make a trip to WDW???? Sometime between 29 Sep - 7 Oct????

Good afternoon!

We're having a lazy day so far, both of us were pretty tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter