Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Buzz2001, would you mind if I use one your CSR Christmas photos for my desktop during the holidays?

We just returned last night from a week at CSR and could not be happier. We stayed in Ranchos and found the distance minimal if we cut across the lake bridge to El Centro. Bus Stop 3 was within 1 minutes walk and we rarely needed El Centro anyway. The pool was beautiful but we did not use it. Bus service was consistently great. Our only issue was with using the resort check in for the airline and it was a mess from start to finish. ME was lovely, we will just check in at the airport next time. Bell Services was happy to keep our lugage after check out for a trip to DTD.

We had 2 queen beds (I think, DH and I each took one!), no towel animals, fridge and coffeepot are standard. I tried tipping mousekeeping but the envies (clearly marked) remained each day :confused: and I never saw our mousekeeper to thank him or her in person. In any account the room was clean the whole time. :thumbsup2 DSAs were hard to find at the resort but plentiful (but sunny) at each park.

Thanks to everyone for all the information we used in planning our first trip to Disney!
Welcome back and thanks for posting!

Some may be repeats from my report, but I couldn't remember all that I had posted earlier.

DSC04013-1.jpg

DSC04019.jpg

DSC04159.jpg

DSC04161.jpg

DSC04164.jpg

DSC04166.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

DSC04319.jpg

DSC04318-1.jpg

DSC04253.jpg

DSC04254.jpg

DSC04255.jpg

DSC04316.jpg

DSC04320.jpg
Thanks for sharing!

Does anyone have pictures of a rooom with the new beds? After looking at these pictures I might not want to leave and go to the parks! Thanks to all who posted pictures, I loved them all.

Well, I have looked at all 60 pages and I have to say I have changed my mind of where I want to stay when we go back in 2011. We have been debating between POP and The Beach Club or a Vila, but after reading and seeing all the pictures, this is where I want to stay. It will be my bil and I's 40th birthday and my 10th anniversary trip. Can't wait

Oh Kat those are great pictures!!
It's so weird to look at them. I just left there yesterday and it feels like it was weeks ago. It was back to school and back to work for us all today and I feel like we've been home for weeks.
Sigh.:guilty:

I'll get working on the trip report tonight. I know we'll be back again someday:)

We have our first stay at CSR later this week. These pictures make me want to leave right now! Thanks for letting us share them!:yay:
Joy

Oh Kat those are great pictures!!
It's so weird to look at them. I just left there yesterday and it feels like it was weeks ago. It was back to school and back to work for us all today and I feel like we've been home for weeks.
Sigh.:guilty:

I'll get working on the trip report tonight. I know we'll be back again someday:)

Thanks, Pigletto. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I get homesick every time I look at them myself.

Okay now...school and work are NOT excused for no trip report. Waiting anxiously to read it and what you thought. :)

We have our first stay at CSR later this week. These pictures make me want to leave right now! Thanks for letting us share them!:yay:
Joy

JoyMouse, enjoy your trip. Hope you like CSR half as much as we do and we love it!

Kathy, love the pics - so glad you had a wonderful trip. ::yes::

Buzz, fabulous night photos! Thanks! :)

Great pictures, Kathy and Buzz! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to go back again.:cloud9:

Joy

At least you don't have to wait a year still like we do. :sad2: It will be our first time to. We leave in exactly a year from today.

Thanks for sharing the pics Buzz & Kathy.

Buzz - do you mind if I save these to my desktop? They are incredible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter