Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Discussion in 'Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video' started by Buzz2001, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Mickey23

Mickey23 Mouseketeer

Great photos DannyDisneyFreak & TheSilverTherapist!!

The Three Caballeros topiary is located in the courtyard of casita 1 & 3.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. adaygaby

adaygaby DIS Veteran

TheSilverTherapist thanks for sharing! Glad to see you enjoyed your trip.:thumbsup2

4. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

5. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

6. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Thanks for sharing!

7. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Thanks for sharing!

8. stitch7878

stitch7878 Earning My Ears

Great pics! Thanks for posting!!

9. Piglet08

Piglet08 Earning My Ears

These are great pics!! Thanks for sharing!!

10. disneymomoftwins

disneymomoftwins disneymomoftwins

We stayed at CSR from 10-4-08 to 10-11-08. Everything was wonderful. Check in took about 3 minutes, Pepper Market was wonderful, our housekeeper(s) was very good. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. We stayed in Cabana 8A and it was very quiet. It had queen sized beds already. We never ran into any cast members that were'nt nice. We had an excellent waiter at the Pepper Market, I think his name was Nelson. We ate at Maya Grill and it was very good. Our trip was great until the last day--we had to leave!

We booked bounce back for next year and it saved us a lot of money!:yay:

11. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Welcome back. So glad you enjoyed your stay at CSR and that you bouncebacked. :cool1:

12. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Thanks for sharing!!

13. wintergreen

wintergreen DIS Veteran

We just returned from a three night stay at CSR, 10/10 to 10/13. It was really nice! We stayed in Ranchos 6A, room 6313. Nice room, good location, had the queen beds (although DH thought it was too soft!). Had breakfast at the Pepper Market twice. DH and I went to Rix Lounge one evening, and I had a VERY good Pomegranate Mojito. The bartender was a bit miffed when I asked whether their mojitos were made from a mix (had a really BAD one at the bar in the Wilderness Lodge a couple of years ago), but it was great. We loved the Dig Site pool! May be one of the best pool areas at any WDW resort we have stayed at. The resort was a bit quiet, but the parks were CROWDED! (Note to self, never again on Columbus Day weekend!). Busses were jammed in the mornings, and not very frequent, which kind of messed up our schedule, but we dealt with it. All in all, a very nice visit!

14. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Welcome back. Glad you had a great trip and that you enjoyed CSR!

15. tink771

tink771 DIS Veteran

Glad you had a nice stay. We also enjoyed those Mojitos, a little too much in fact.

16. Lilolvr

Lilolvr DIS Veteran

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing!!

17. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Welcome back! Thanks for posting!!

18. rosiep

rosiep <font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve

Are there lockers by the main pool? Is there a fee?

Thanks everyone-2 days!!! Just 2 days!!!

19. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Welcome back! Thanks for sharing!! That's why I love it when there is a large convention, it definitely helps with the pool and buses.

20. Jen72

Jen72 Earning My Ears

Well, after reading Buzz's site and this site for the past year and being convinced that CSR was for me, I am happy to report that I was right! We loved the resort. Any negative comments I've ever read about CSR just did not apply.
    Even during Columbus weekend, the buses were incredibly frequent. Almost every 10 minutes for all parks! Always timely. The first morning we left from Bus Stop 1 because we thought it would be quicker, but we then used Stop 4 (very close to our room) and it was excellent.
    We stayed in Cabanas 8A (room 8151) and found it to be very convenient to the bus stop, Dig Site and the main building. I was dumbfounded that anyone ever complains about walking here. Yes, the resort is large, but it is so beautiful and you'd have to be really lazy and miserable to not enjoy it!
    The pool was a huge hit with my kids, especially the fabulous waterslide! I even went down about 100 times!
    The staff were all courteous and friendly. People have complained about the Pepper Market being hard to learn, but I found that after one time, it was incredibly easy. And the staff is so helpful and used to people on the dining plan that they made it really easy. The only negative would be the food choices for the kids (under age 9 on the dining plan). But, on the other hand, all they really eat at home are the same choices - pasta, hotdogs, fruit. And my husband and I let them use our dessert credits every night to pick out something from the bakery which they enjoyed. The Rix Cafe is a wonderful place to pick up pastries and sandwiches.
    I will admit that the rooms need to be updated, but they are in the process of doing that. Even with the outdated theme, they always had very clean linens and the bathroom was very clean. I'm picky and there was no mold or anything gross.
    So, a fabulous time and we will return! I just read about the bounceback. Is that something we can call for since we just got home? Did not realize we could do that. Is it just for certain dates? Any info. appreciated!

21. Buzz2001

Buzz2001 CSR MAN!!

Welcome back!! Thanks for sharing!! Glad you enjoyed CSR!!