Canadians - where are you?

It is wonderful to see that there are Disney lovers everywhere! I've lived in Kapuskasing ON, Jasper AB and Guelph ON... Now I've decided to stay put in Ottawa.

I was at the Home Depot and there were no more green Mickey heads...hmmmm... could there be a large community of us in the region?

Believe it or not, I am about

50 miles from North Bay
50 miles from Huntsville and
50 miles from Parry Sound.

Guelph here, only just found this link for us Canadians.

Our next trip May 2012 but will only be doing a day at the Magic Kingdom. Rest of the time will be US, IOA, WnW, BG and Discovery Cove. Can't wait. Ticker is on, so is the countdown!

Hi there! I live in Laval, Qc but I'm from the small town of Namur, Qc !!

My family and friends also think it's nuts that I keep going back to disney. My 4th trip to WDW and leaving in 7 days!! YAHOO!

And I must admit that I'm also a fan of Upper Canada Village!

another montrealer here!

Was last at DW in March 2010.... Would love to be planning another trip right now!!

janna

Niagara Falls, Ontario and I am also generally the go to Disney planner I just love helping others plan their trips :)

Hey small world!!! Im in welland too:cool1: My name says Niagara Falls, but only cause no one would know Welland, it's easier to put Niagara Falls for a point of reference:)

Wonder how close we are to each other? I've been here my whole life.

I live in Niagara Falls and we are considering the move to Welland!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter