Canadians - where are you?

For some reason I don't come to the Canadian board often but open this one this morning.

Haven't read though the whole thread but I to am from Bowmanville too.

You will know my car by the Disney ice cream thing on my antena, Mickey and Minnie hanging from my rear view mirror and the Disney Cruise line license plate cover on the front of my car. :lmao: My kids always notice the Disney antena things on other cars. Just saw a princess on at Swiss Chalet the other day.

Hometown is Waterloo ....

Hello everyone!

Fellow Canadian here. From Alberta, just about an hour or so south of Calgary.

Looking forward to my VERY FIRST WDW vacation in April 2013 :cheer2:
Have been to DisneyLand, but that was many years ago. And DH has never been to either! He's a Disney Virgin!

My family and I are from Bobcaygeon Ontario! We are the ODD family...Obsessive Disney Disorder ;)

Summerside, Prince Edward Island here. :disrocks::rockband:

13 more sleeps for me and DD16 (sept 15-oct 1, 2011 POP)

Summerside PEI, as well!

Went to DW for the first time last May (2012) with my wife and two girls (2 and 5) and planning another trip October 28th, 2013 to November 9th. Hopefully the weather won't be as hot in late October as it was last May. Looking to stay at the Poly or Contemporary this time, and catch the end of the Halloween festivities and the beginning of the Christmas decorations. Still a year away, but planning is half the fun!

Living in Maryland.

Born in Judique, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.

Still a Canadian after moving to US 33 years ago!

Leaving for Disney for Food and Wine Festival after work on Friday, plus another trip planned for Hilton Head at Thanksgiving and then Disney (BWV) in January!

I always watch for NS license tags at Disney - I've seen quite a few over the years! Home is still in my heart.:cheer2:pixiedust:

A little shout out to any interested Disers:
2nd Annual DIS Meet/GKTW fundraiser is a go:
Sunday August 11, 2013
Middle Sackville (just outside Halifax) NS
PM if you have any questions.

That gives you guys lots of time to plan and help us beat 2012 total of $5530.00. Music, games, auction items, food and loads of freebies!!!!
Come join us for some good ole NS fun.

Plaisance, it's in Québec 45min. from Ottawa and about 1 and 1/2 from Montreal. Bottom line: way too far from The World...;)

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
Sept. 2012 The World was great again.(Pop Century)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter