Canadians - where are you?

My family thinks I need therapy too! Disney is my happy place. When I am having a bad day at work sometimes I close my eyes and envision myself sitting in mickeys philharmagic.:lmao: Sick right?? Oh ya, I live in Beamsville.

I love disney so much I just started working with a travel agency in Beamsville as a disney planner. If I can't plan my own vacation then I can live vicariously thru others!!:lovestruc

From London Ont :) so glad to see so many Canadians with a love of disney.
Its so hard to wait to go back and upsets me to see others going because i just wanna be there.

We are in beautiful Gananoque Ontario, but I am originally from Stoney Lake (near Lakefield Ontario) and my DH is from Haida Gwaii (formally known as the Queen Charlotte Islands, BC) where you can see Alaska from the beach. :goodvibes

From London Ont :) so glad to see so many Canadians with a love of disney.
Its so hard to wait to go back and upsets me to see others going because i just wanna be there.

We're from London, too!!!! How are you liking this snow?! I thin I'm snowed in today (good thing I didn't have to get to work today!)

Waterloo, Ontario (for heaven's sake don't call it Kitchener even though if you took the signs down, nobody from away would know there were two cities here)

I lived in Waterloo for 5 years (went to the University there) and I don't even know where Waterloo ends and Kitchener begins :rotfl:.

New to DIS, joined because we are planning a trip at the end of August. I have never been to WDW (I know!). Looking forward to going with my family (DH and the kids :) ).

We live in Oakville Ontario now. Originally from London :).

Mary Jo

from Resolute Bay, Nunavut!

Originally from Saint John, NB but calling Nunavut "home" for another 2.5 years

I have been lurking the boards since our first trip May, 2011 but decided to join. I too am in Bowmanville and have noticed at least one other from this area. We are headed back in September, 2012.:banana:

I have been lurking the boards since our first trip May, 2011 but decided to join. I too am in Bowmanville and have noticed at least one other from this area. We are headed back in September, 2012.:banana:

:welcome: to the DISBoards.

If you have any questions - please ask.

We're from London, too!!!! How are you liking this snow?! I thin I'm snowed in today (good thing I didn't have to get to work today!)

hey sorry i missed your reply... didnt like it then, but loving it now :) so beautiful out now for january

We are in beautiful Gananoque Ontario, but I am originally from Stoney Lake (near Lakefield Ontario) and my DH is from Haida Gwaii (formally known as the Queen Charlotte Islands, BC) where you can see Alaska from the beach. :goodvibes

We live North of Kingston, near Sharbot Lake, Ontario. My extended family thinks I am absolutely nuts.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter