Canadians - where are you?

Just outside of Red Deer, Alberta.

12 more days til WDW:cool1:

Hey, we are just outside of Red Deer too!

How was your trip? I hope it was awesome with lots of magic!

We have 33 more days until we are in the House of the Mouse! :banana:

We are going to catch a Tampa Bay vs New Jersey Hockey Game and the boys are booked on the Kid's Pirate Adventure at the Grand Floridian. pirate:

Welland, Ontario - close enough to the border that we fly out of Buffalo, NY - really appreciate that!

Hey neighbour...I am in Port Colborne...ten minutes down the road:thumbsup2
I love that we can fly out of Buffalo too! March Break flight prices are high if you don't catch them early, but beats Toronto :banana:

Hey neighbour...I am in Port Colborne...ten minutes down the road:thumbsup2
I love that we can fly out of Buffalo too! March Break flight prices are high if you don't catch them early, but beats Toronto :banana:

Hi there - Couldn't agree more - there are lots of benefits to living in this area!

Southeast end of Calgary, AB :cool1:
Haven't looked through the entire thread but any other Calgarian's out there? Would love to chat about upcoming trips, Disney fun, etc. with~

:wave2:Woodstock ON here, down the 401 in between London and Kitchener. I know there's more of us around here, I guess they haven't found the thread yet. I've enjoyed meeting all of you and hope to see you in WDW. I leave in 5 days:banana: I've been many times and will go many more:woohoo:

Southeast end of Calgary, AB :cool1:
Haven't looked through the entire thread but any other Calgarian's out there? Would love to chat about upcoming trips, Disney fun, etc. with~

I'm *almost* Calgary....just south, actually, in Okotoks. Brand new to the boards, planning our third trip to DL for next summer and researching for my inlaws' 50th anniversary celebration in Aug 2013 - we want to do a Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter